Team Chevelle banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
46 Posts
1965 SS Project Car: 10k in new parts

The car is completely disassembled, when it was assembled, it was the product of a frame on restoration my father and I did in 1999. The car needs a little body work, but everything is clean, new, and waiting to be reassembled.

Specs:
True SS
Original Color is WW Glacier grey
Factory Air
Factor 4-speed (freshly rebuilt)
P/S
Non-numbers matching engine. Not built, but I have all the components. 383 full roller, should have 450 HP. SCAT Rotating assembly, Comp Cams Cam, Pro-filer heads
10 bolt non-posi

Body: There have been a few dings down the road to the body, and a couple of rust spots peeking through the paint. The trunk has some rust with pin holes.

Interior: all black, new in 1999 and still in new shape, but not original. It has Recaro buckets and fabric upholstery all around. Not the original color, but clean.

Exterior Trim: All there, all in good shape. Glass, rubbers felt, bumpers, it was all new or in perfect shape in 1999 and the car saw maybe 4,000 miles max, always garaged in California

Chassis: Frame was wired wheeled and painted with POR-15. Front suspension bead blasted and painted chassis black. All bushings and ball joints pressed in.

Additional Parts:
Hooker Comp ceramic coatedHeaders
Front end rebuild kit, including center link, pitman, idler arm etc
Hotchkis 1" drop Springs
Bilstein Shocks
Hotchkis front and rear sway bars
Rear upper adjustable and lower boxed Trailing arms UMI
New Dash Harness
NewEngine Harness
New Forward Lamp Harness
Body bushing kit
New Alternator
A/C Rebuild kit
4 wheel Just Right Power Disc Brake Kit
Probably more

Asking Price: $13,000.00
Condition: Fair

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Sedan
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Hardtop

City: Napa
State: California

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.