Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi- I have a 1965 Chevelle/Malibu 300 2 door wagon. It is a project I bought (13) years ago. Considering selling it this spring. Original 1964 Chevelle wagon rear facing 3rd row seat added.
Original 327/PG car. Matching engine and trans gone. Currently has period correct 283/PG. Not running
Currently in the Detroit area. Originally from Washington state. Very solid car.
Very solid body with minimal rust- floors were poorly patched previously- some rust in bottom of spare well
ALL hard to get two door wagon items intact and in very good shape
Very rare rear facing 3rd row seat/trim/gas tank/etc. transplanted in from an original 1964 Chevelle wagon
Has rare A body (Olds Cutlass 442) bench seat with fold down armrest
Comes with a solid original floor pan removed from another wagon along with a perfect power window tailgate
Hagerty price guide in fair condition at about 8K.
Was planning an LS/6 speed conversion and things have changes.
Let me know what you guys think.
Thanks, Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Dan, I'm not far from you here in Hamilton Ontario and sold one of my 65 2dr wagons. Not as solid as yours but an all original 283 glide car with matching number drive train. I got $7,000 CDN for it. The other one I have has no drive train or seats, no front clip. Looking to get in the $4500 CDN range for it. I would think you are in the 6-7 USD range with the rear seat option

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guys- Thanks for the input.
It took me 7+years of searching and I finally found a '64 9 passenger parts car with all needed items intact out of Denver.
BTW- It currently has a 10 bolt but I have an original '65 12 bolt that may go with it.
Dan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts