Team Chevelle banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
1964 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu 4 door
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a lead on where to purchase window felts for a 4 door?

Right now my car as 0 felts, really want to seal it up but am having trouble locating anyone reproducing them.

Thank you in advance.

Registered
Years ago was working on a 65 4 door, no repops available at that time so I bought 2 sets of 2 door strips and cut them to fit, worked fine.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Thank y'all very much for the replies! Steele is about 1.5 hrs away, wouldn't mind taking a trip down there if need be. Maybe they have everything I can use (2 dr and 4 dr)

Will update when I get it figured out.

Reactions: LeoP

Registered
I haven't bought anything yet, but for my 4 door hardtop it seemed that Metro and Steele both have a pretty good selection. Expensive!

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
I ended up going with Precision Products 75-0566 for the window channel and PUI F200-3 for the felts. I received the window channels, was told 1 would service 2 doors, but not sure that's 100% accurate. They do look good and fit very nicely, I test fitted on driver's door when I received them. Might have to order 2 more as the rear doors take a lot more material.

The place I ordered from say the felts are on backorder till 3/27 but I'd talked to PUI directly and they sent me pictures of a set that had in stock?

Reactions: LeoP
1 - 6 of 6 Posts