I looked at a 64 El Camino today - what can you tell me about it?
* Body date looks like April but can't make out the week.
* It's a Deluxe series (56) as opposed to the base series (53-54).
* Fisher Body at Euclid, OH (EP code) built the body before being shipped to Baltimore (B under body number) for final assembly...not uncommon for 64 or 65.
* Fisher Body number is 6903.
* Interior trim code 750 is for Medium Aqua Starette Cloth/Medium Metallic Aqua Imitation Leather bench seat.
* Paint code appears to be 918 for Azure Aqua
* 3C is for option group #3 and the C indicates a padded dash (RPO B70)
Other than that, not much
I'd like to add a picture of it to my ChevelleStuff.Com
web site if you have a larger photo of the plate. I only have a couple of 64 El Camino body plates from Euclid and none with a Baltimore final assembly destination. PM me and I'll send you my email address. :thumbsup: