Team Chevelle banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
1964 Chevrolet Chevelle SS

1964 Chevelle SS Partial restoration. All body work done by certified body shop. Second owner. Vehicle was driven onto trailer at the time I bought it and it was complete with original paint and I still have all of the original interior. I had the vehicle stripped to bare metal to expose any dents or damage at a body shop. No dents or collision damage was found. No rust on car except beneath a leaking heater core and trunk. both areas were cut out and replaced. Here is a list of items on car: -Powder coated frame (Black) -New body mounts installed -New BF Goodrich tires -new Vintage A/C system installed by certified shop using factory vents -New dash insert. -New weather stripping -Interior/trunk floor board was stripped and painted black -All glass complete The vehicle is currently a rolling chassis condition. I have all of the bumpers and molding in good to excellent condition. The car will come with a 2003 Chevy 5.3 motor with its matching 4 speed automatic transmission. I have the original 283 ci engine block and the original power glide transmission. I am asking $11,995 OBO. Call (559)240-7864

Asking Price: $11,995.00
Condition: Excellent

City: Clovis
State: ca
Displayed Email: [email protected]
Phone: (559)240-7864

1 - 2 of 2 Posts