Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1.83 60' 13.121/101.82 3rd outing
The Elky delivered.....:D 4th outing
Good air that only got better, the track was so-so...

Best Pass 1.8 12.787 104.39
Best 60' 1.700
Best mph 104.89

Special thanks to all that have helped along the way:yes:
New Crewchief TOG rocks, minimal knob dicking, Elky can run a bit harder.
I am about ready to have a :beers:

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
That's awesome George, congrats on breaking into the 12's :thumbsup::beers: I'm heading out to take a few pics with an update here with what's been going on. I'm done being sneaky, too much hassle lol

Edit: Time to change your sig George ;)

·
Premium Member
3,013 Posts
Good going george, it really liked more converter I guess:)

·
Premium Member
11,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good going george, it really liked more converter I guess:)

The 60ft times only picked-up a few passes of the 8 made compared to 2 weeks ago because the DRs are getting abused by the torque! Also solidly gaining over 20 mph the second half of the track for the first time! Yup, the old converter was not cutting the mustard for this combo.
Need line-lock, air bags in, more suspension tuning......maybe consistant 1.70s in the works.

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts
What a great day, Craig, George and myself all did outstanding - NEW BESTS FOR EVERYONE :hurray:.
I am very proud of George he floged the Elky and she responded well. The new converter is what it needed. I believe he had at least 5 runs in the 12's :thumbsup:.

Craig had the truck running awesome for 4900 lbs it moves well. He was working on his launch skills today and I think he got 22 passes in :D.

I ran a new personnel best for Ol' Blue 13.35. I had many passes in the 13.4* range. Also I manage a new top speed 101.7.

I shot a couple of videos they are uploading as I write this. I will post the link as soon as it becomes available.

http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii258/1966malibu/Bremerton 8-14-09/

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Hey TOG, I just noticed the second pic in your sig. That was an awesome race :yes::beers:

Glad to hear the new bests all around!

You running that 750 today TOG?

·
Premium Member
9,919 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Great job, George.:thumbsup::beers:

I predicted 12.87 in the other thread and you beat that by basically a tenth. You're making us Crane 282 guys proud.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts