Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a source for a 1/2" fuel line yet? Hardline of course. I dont want aluminum. Something like steel.

·
Premium Member
11,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Their site says they have the 1/2" line but there are no links or pictures to it on their site. Maybe a call to them is in order.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Right Stuff also does hardline in 1/2"... I just got some from them.. You have to call them as they dont list it on their website but they will do it

·
Premium Member
11,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I prefer prebent as I dont have the tools to bend a flare what I need to do the job right.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
I bought a 1/2" line from the right stuff for my 68 and it looks like an OE line and fit great. A friend just got a 1/2" line for his 65 from inline tube with AN fitting on each end, also very nice piece.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Do you have a hydraulic hose repair business around locally?

The one we have here locally will make up anything.
They even carry AN fittings on the shelf and have comparable prices on them to mail order.

·
Premium Member
9,512 Posts
The Right Stuff for the fuel line, and RobMc performance for the sending unit in the tank. You can get single or dual fittings with AN , or straight.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Re: 1/2" fuel line source

I got mine from Inline tube. 1/2" pre-bent steel

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
11,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the replies and references to some of the vendors.

·
Premium Member
2,036 Posts
Is there something wrong with using aluminium? I ask because I have aluminium.

·
Premium Member
11,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts