Team Chevelle banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got home from the track can't beat Bob's good news but I had my own mile stones. 11.56 117 mph 60 foot in the 1.67s full dress street cruiser. I need shocks for sure sensa tracks in the front and kybs rear and also need an anti roll bar. Here is some interesting news the car made 3 passes 78,74, 75 @ 115-116 changed shift points 62 hun to 66 hun opened my E cut outs and took off my air cleaner and ran the 11.56 at 117 shifting at 64 hun. the tires where throw away Hoosiers 10x29 2 years old haven't even tried jetting or timing yet. see ya in the later morning:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
Congrats! :thumbsup:

·
Banned
10,053 Posts
Just got home from the track can't beat Bob's good news but I had my own mile stones. 11.56 117 mph 60 foot in the 1.67s full dress street cruiser. I need shocks for sure sensa tracks in the front and kybs rear and also need an anti roll bar. Here is some interesting news the car made 3 passes 78,74, 75 @ 115-116 changed shift points 62 hun to 66 hun opened my E cut outs and took off my air cleaner and ran the 11.56 at 117 shifting at 64 hun. the tires where throw away Hoosiers 10x29 2 years old haven't even tried jetting or timing yet. see ya in the later morning:thumbsup:
See all the research paid off !! Now i think the way that car had the MPH you have 11.40's, if you got the 60' down and keep that mph maybe low low 11's

·
Premium Member
9,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good morning everyone 0730 got to unload the car this morning floor jack folding chairs snap on cordless impact (what a tool). I was thinking that the E-cutouts were only a novelty it surprised me that the X pipes and the cutouts made a big difference over the straight through ultra flows and 3" pipes. Bob the tires are so close that on the pass side you can't even get your finger tips between the lip and tire but there was only slight rub marks on the side wall no cuts just cleaned off the dust. Does any body have an idea about HP? Next I'll have to get a roll bar and I'm torn about that but only my wife and I go cruising so it may not be so bad but it takes away the "street car" image. Does a roll bar need to be welded to the frame like a cage? Thanks for all of your help Bob and I appreciate everybody's kind words. Aloha Mike

·
Banned
10,053 Posts
Good morning everyone 0730 got to unload the car this morning floor jack folding chairs snap on cordless impact (what a tool). I was thinking that the E-cutouts were only a novelty it surprised me that the X pipes and the cutouts made a big difference over the straight through ultra flows and 3" pipes. Bob the tires are so close that on the pass side you can't even get your finger tips between the lip and tire but there was only slight rub marks on the side wall no cuts just cleaned off the dust. Does any body have an idea about HP? Next I'll have to get a roll bar and I'm torn about that but only my wife and I go cruising so it may not be so bad but it takes away the "street car" image. Does a roll bar need to be welded to the frame like a cage? Thanks for all of your help Bob and I appreciate everybody's kind words. Aloha Mike
If i had to guess, maybe 525hp or a hint more. Its hard to tell because your MPH is a little high for the ET when compared to the 60', That car will go 10.40's as is, with the 60' dropping it will go low 11's i think

·
Premium Member
9,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Butch ya gota hit the edit button I don't think it will do 10.40s. That would be at least another couple grand:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.