Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a new "72" Elcamino again.It just rolled over new today. So I treated her to a bath and another coat of wax.She looks so fine.
Anybody else watch there's roll over too????

·
Boldly procrastrinating
66 El Camino 57 Chevy pickup 2004 Tahoe
29,264 Posts
Twice, and about 30,000 to the next one.

Tom

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Being the original owner of a 70 Malibu, I've watched mine roll over FIVE TIMES!! Yep, there's over 500,000 miles on the "old girl" and I've taken pictures of the odometer everytime it indicated 99,999 miles and when it rolled over to 00000.0 Ah,lots of memories AND history in that car.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I waited till mine was ready to go to 0 before I put the new engine and trans in so the mileage you see is what is on the engine and trans 135??...FRED

------------------

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
Yeah, I was just driving my Chevelle into the parking lot of my (then) girlfriends work, and watched it roll over to zero's. I came in, and was so excited (and a little sad, too). I told my girlfriend about it, and she just gave me a funny look. "That's nice", she says.

That was 1995. Still got the car, and working on another round.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
I'm the second owner of my '71 and when I bought the car, it only had about 57,000 miles on it. The original owner owned it for exactly 17yrs. and 11 days. It now has just over 119,000 miles on it. She has alot of life left in her.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.