Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale or trade. “Sweeper” speedometer gauge pod out of a ‘71 Malibu. Asking $50 plus actual shipping. PM for contact info.

If you want to pick up locally in central Maryland, I will throw in the dash it came out of, minus the a/c vent.

Attachments

·
Registered
1970 chevelle Malibu
461 Posts
Wow, wish I lived near you, I’d grab them up. That’s a deal people. These dashes and Speedo’s are getting hard to find since everyone wants SS guages.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess I could ship it hess, but it certainly wouldn't be "cheap". I've shipped long items before (recurve and long bows, rifles, etc), but this dash is pretty delicate, and I'd need to find a box that would be large enough to pack it properly in. Actual postage and insurance would be up there.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I shipped one recently. You can take it to a UPS store and they will package for you (for a fee of course.) It's been a few months so I forget the exact price but I'm pretty sure the buyer paid between $200 and $300 for shipping from here in TN to Oregon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts