Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!


  1. Electrical & Wiring
    Hello, I want to upgrade to halogen bulbs on my 69 and I would like to use e-code housings. Hella makes two different 5 3/4" e-code housings, one for a H4 (hi/low) bulb and the other for a H1 (high) bulb. I see two different options: Option 1: Use the H4 (low) for the low beams and the H4...