Team Chevelle banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-2 of 2 Results
  1. Restoration Corner
    OK, I know these are stops, but does anyone have the correct term, or better yet, know where to purchase them individually? Thanks in advance!
  2. Chevelle Tech
    Hi everybody, I'm a new guy (for an old guy). Nearing completion on a 68 coupe and I am rebuilding the door glass mechanics. Have purchased window guide plates...they were missing from the start. Any comments on where they go? I have all fuzzies and adjusters in place for each door, buth...
1-2 of 2 Results