Rickerwill Rickerwill is offline
- About Rickerwill
- Native Nevadan, married 33 years with 2 grown kids.
- Sparks/Reno, Nevada
- Chevys, VW's, reading, gardening, off-roading
- Attorney & Counselor at Law
- Piston Factor
- Currently own:
- '57 210 2-door sedan (merged with a '95 Impala SS chassis!)
'96 Impala SS (my custom cruiser)
'68 Chevelle Malibu - SS clone (new 454 ready to fire up!)
'o3 Honda Accord (Mama's econobox)
'11 Toyota Tacoma (puddle jumpin' truck)
'68 Chevelle SS clone
'66 El Camino
'64 Corvair Monza Spyder Convertible
'96 Impala SS
'57 210 sedan on a '95 Impala SS chassis
- Total Messages: 1
- Most Recent Message: Apr 25th, 16 3:30 PM
- Visitor Messages for Rickerwill
- Last Activity: Dec 12th, 18 4:58 PM
- Join Date: Apr 5th, 05
- Referrals: 0
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Senior Tech Team
- rak1 is offline
|Jun 16th, 16|
|6:04 PM - Rickerwill quoted RealRed70 in post
|Jun 15th, 16|
|8:22 PM - 1966_L78 quoted Rickerwill in post Re: Aftermarket console quality?
I have started my hunt for a co...
|May 23rd, 16|
|1:53 PM - Rickerwill quoted RealRed70 in post Re: 64/65 Bucket Seats For Comparison???
... '66-'67 seat back, RealRed70?
|Apr 6th, 16|
|2:09 AM - HandOverFist quoted Rickerwill in post
|Mar 28th, 16|
|3:49 PM - MM54 quoted Rickerwill in post Re: Pypes Exhaust Systems
Early on, Pypes did not get int...