Christman Lee Christman Lee is offline
- About Christman Lee
- British Columbia, Canada
- Wood working and Putzing around.
- Retired High School Teacher
- Currently own:
- 1967 Chevelle Malibu 2 Door HT
- First Name
- Patience is bitter, but it's fruit is sweet. Anon.
- Total Messages: 3
- Most Recent Message: Sep 21st, 19 6:43 PM
- Visitor Messages for Christman Lee
- Last Activity: Nov 4th, 19 8:01 PM
- Join Date: Dec 21st, 18
- Referrals: 0
|Sep 24th, 19|
|10:41 PM - toofastforyou quoted Christman Lee in post Re: 1/2" Spring Spacers
Do I need to get a wheel alignment...
|Sep 23rd, 19|
|5:50 PM - NickeyChevelle quoted Christman Lee in post Re: 1/2" Spring Spacers
Hi: I am planning on installing 1/...
|Jul 17th, 19|
|8:39 AM - boyd66k20 quoted Christman Lee in post Re: 67 Chevelle sits too low in the front
Hi: I recently replaced new Moog s...
|Jan 31st, 19|
|10:46 AM - UMI Tech quoted Christman Lee in post Re: Front/Rear Suspension Rebuild
I have re-built my front and rear ...
|Jan 30th, 19|
|7:07 PM - Christman Lee quoted 1967 chevelle malibu in post Re: Front/Rear Suspension Rebuild
You need more positive caster to make it ...
|Jan 14th, 19|
|1:44 PM - Pioneer4x4 quoted Christman Lee in post Re: Positive Caster on 67 Chevelle
Mark Savicke's book "How to make y...