Senior Tech Team

Garage
Vehicle Name 'Olet
Year 1963
Make Chevrolet
Model C10
Color blue & red
1963 Chevrolet C10
History I bought this truck as a shell from my friend in Arizona. It was sitting in his yard for about 6 years baking in the sun when he decided to sell it. I dragged it home and turned it into a hot rod!
Exterior
1963 Chevrolet C10 Exterior
Other than replacing the rusted cab corners and rockers, the exterior is the way I got it.

Interior
1963 Chevrolet C10 Interior 1963 Chevrolet C10 Interior 1963 Chevrolet C10 Interior
The interior was cleaned up, painted satin black, and then I added Dakota Digital gauges, bucket seats, Vintage Air, ididit steering column, and a Lokar shifter.

In-Car Entertainment
A Sony head unit, Kicker amp, Kicker sub, and Kicker speakers.

Under the Hood
1963 Chevrolet C10 Under the Hood
454 with Brodix Race Rite heads, Comp roller valve train, Scat 4340 crank, factory forged rods with ARP bolts, Speed Pro forged pistons, Edelbrock Performer RPM Air Gap intake, MSD Atomic EFI, MSD ignition system, Autorad aluminum radiator and core support with twin Spal 13" fans, GM Performance accessory drive system, and Doug's headers.

4L80 transmission with TCI 2200 stall converter, TCI deep pan, and MSD Atomic trans controller.

Suspension
Complete Ridetech digital control Level 2 air suspension, CPP 4 wheel disc brakes, Hydratech hydroboost, and Moser 12-bolt.

Wheel and Tire
Intro Pentia wheels, 18x8 front and 18x10 rear with BFG tires.
Views: 392

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome