Tech Team

Garage
Vehicle Name
Year 1968
Make Chevrolet
Model Chevelle
Color Cordovan Maroon
1968 Chevrolet Chevelle 1968 Chevrolet Chevelle
History I bought this car in December of 2015 after selling my restored 66 Nova. I bought my first car ever in 1985 as a 17 year old kid. It was a 69 Chevelle and I've always wanted to get another 68/69 Chevelle. Since I was born in 1968, my first preference was a 68 Chevelle and I was lucky enough to find this one and I'll never let it go.
Exterior
The car is a 68 Malibu convertible set up to look like an SS. It has a brand new top and a new steel SS hood as well as fantastic cordovan maroon paint.

Interior
My Chevelle has a factory bench seat along with a 4 speed. It also has a custom dash set up with Auto Meter aftermarket gauges.

Under the Hood
I'm running a 71 454 with mildly ported rectangular port heads, a Comp Cam, and roller tip rockers. It runs an Edelbrock aluminum intake along with a Holley 750 double pumper carb with mechanical secondaries.

Suspension
I have oversized front and rear sway bars along with tubular upper and lower rear control arms. I also have KYB shocks at all 4 corners.

Wheel and Tire
Front wheels and tires are 15x7 American Racing Torque Thrusts with 235/60/15's and the rear tires and wheels are 15x8 torque Thrusts with 275/60/15's
Views: 581

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome