Chevelle Tech - View Single Post - Big Block vs LS
Thread: Big Block vs LS
View Single Post
post #70 of (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 17, 4:20 PM
cstraub

Re: Big Block vs LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
No it's not. Like I said facts. I purchased a Vortex Pro engine for $8k and it lasted 6 months. It ran 6.30's and could be driven locally but could not run for 2 hour drives. You guys are constantly praising the big block builders when you have owned the engine for a couple months. Yet when one doesn't perform then we are slamming. Why is it if my engine under performs and I post those facts then I am slamming?

I'm not mis leading anyone. Yet sponsors support sponsors on the site and only post the good. I am posting the negative as well. Here is a positive on Marks engine. There are several people who have had success. However, like I said I don't think any of them run in the 8's and drive them more than 3,000 miles a year. If I am wrong post them up. Not 9's and 10's and would have, could have's but actual 8 sec rides that are driven more than around the block. Post them. I'll wait.
Every story has 2 sides to it and in the middle is the truth.

Chris Straub
Mfg Performance Parts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Why is it we never have time or money to do it the right way in the beginning but we always have time and money to do it over again?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome