post #7 of (permalink) Old May 31st, 16, 12:42 PM Thread Starter
1966_L78
Lifetime Premium Member
Tony

Garage
Re: car valuation websites

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydro462 View Post
If you find somebody who wants them, work with them fast while the sale if fresh because it will get old fast.. You don't want to be stuck with them either..
I was telling them to get them for sale ASAP... They are still relatively clean and detailed, and its still Spring... By Late Summer/fall, its going to be more difficult...

I have this vision in my mind, that the cars will be sitting 2 years from now, dusty, mice inside, tires flat, etc, all because they wanted too much...

But relatively few sales, and difficult to tell how comparable those were... An auction in early May 2016 had a similar car selling for $12,500 ( nice, but limited description and only a few pictures, nothing about being "original"... They think there's is worth $40-$50k...

I think they are seeing $$$-signs... Ironic, they want top-dollar (or well-above), but don't want to be hassled...

They aren't into cars, and these have no sentimental value to them...

I do not want to set any prices for them, but just to give them some information to decide for themselves... I am helping to write a few ads, since I am more familiar with what info car-guys will probably be looking for...

Once you go RAT, you never go back...
TC #1366

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold

Sold

&

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome