FAST EZ EFI 2.0 - Conversion to FI underway!
Just wanted to start my EZ EFI 2.0 Thread, to inform, as well as ask questions if there are any along the way. I've purchased the kit from another forum member who had it on his 70 Chevelle. Here is what I have done so far:
- Installed new fuel tank (with in-tank fuel pump), wired up grounds and sending unit wire
- Installed new FAST Throttle Body with new FAST Linkages (nice kit!)
- Installed new FAST E6 CD Ignition, and wired (used a nutsetter tool on the firewall to mount ignition box bushings - tool is AWESOME!)
- Installed new FAST E92 Coil
- Routed harness to inside through firewall (underneath the heater box)
- Install Fuel Pressure Sensor block on firewall
- Install new PTFE Fuel lines and fittings from Pegasus Racing (811 line for underneath car, 910 line for under the hood)
- Install venting system from tank (II MUCH Fabrication Vent System into trunk)
- Install new FAST Dual Sync Distributor
- Wire up power wire from tank to harness
- Wire up points wire to new ignition
- Tidy up wiring w/ wire looms and press wiring against body lines away from heat/headers (such as o2 sensor wire - maybe with cushion clamps and looms)
- Drop in fresh gas and start her up!
I am really excited about the outcome of this kit.
Will update this thread with more pics.
1969 Chevelle SS (street car)
496BBC - 10.5:1 Pump Gas
| Jensen's Engine Tech | SilverSport Transmissions |