Wanted......Drag Racer or Street Guy..... - Chevelle Tech
Straub Technologies

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old Mar 17th, 15, 5:23 PM Thread Starter

Wanted......Drag Racer or Street Guy.....

I need somebody that will either be racing every weekend or driving his car quite a bit. I need either SBC or BBC application that will be running .842" lifter bores and a solid roller profile.

Chris Straub
Mfg Performance Parts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Why is it we never have time or money to do it the right way in the beginning but we always have time and money to do it over again?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old Mar 27th, 16, 3:11 PM
Tech Team
Matthew

Re: Wanted......Drag Racer or Street Guy.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstraub View Post
I need somebody that will either be racing every weekend or driving his car quite a bit. I need either SBC or BBC application that will be running .842" lifter bores and a solid roller profile.
I have a car that will be driven very often with a bbc what do you need?
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old Mar 27th, 16, 7:18 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Remi

I could be interested. Drive my cars alot, daily driver and racing two different chevelle's. Send me a pm with info if you wan't.

65 Chevelle, ZZ502 with 11,2:1cr and 242/252 110 cam.
Th400. 3,73. 5200stall.
Best 1/8: 7,058 Best 1/4: 11,17 Best mph: 118,6 Best 60: 1,56
13.6mpg

Bastard 65 project thread:

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old Mar 27th, 16, 10:38 PM
Tech Team
Steve

Garage

I drive mine on the street and race it at the track. Do you need somebody to test some roller lifters?

'69 Camaro - 429 SBC Dart Iron Eagle 9.325" block, Crower crank, Crower 6" Billet rods, Ross pistons (10:1), Total Seal S/S rings, AFR 245 heads, T&D steel rockers, Cloyes Timing Set, 4-7 swap solid roller 274/286 @ .050", .704" lift, Dart single plane, Dominator EFI, Stef's #1705R pan, F2 Procharger on E85
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old Mar 28th, 16, 12:53 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Jon

I have a dart built 565 short block that has the .842 lifters. Been wondering what I should do with it. Have either the original AFR heads or the Brodix big heads that could be put on. Actually the monte ran very well as 540 with that offbreed 306-336 276-298 cam you made for the Brodix heads.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelle Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address. Note, you will be sent a confirmation request to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Old Thread Warning
This Thread is more than 1270 days old. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
If you still feel it is necessary to make a new reply, you can still do so though.