Can't download photos issue continues - Chevelle Tech
Chevelles.com Site Discussion Website questions, feedback, comments, suggestions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old Mar 23rd, 19, 12:43 AM Thread Starter
Team Member
Bill

Can't download photos issue continues

Been trying to get some answers with this problem and so far no one has been able to get this figured out? When I download a picture I get this

(Unable to move file [/tmp/phpvg0Lzy] [/usr/sites/chevelles.com/www/htdocs/showroom/uploads/11876/IMG_1688.JPG]

and the problem continues. Does anyone know what to do next to figure this out? Please HELP!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old Mar 23rd, 19, 1:46 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
Al

Garage
Re: Can't download photos issue continues

Where are you trying to move the picture? To the forum thread or somewhere else like the garage or signature.

If it's the garage or signature I can't help... failed there too a while back and just gave up. Can't help here. By the header you posted, it's the showroom....here I failed too. The picture has to be in one of these formats: bmp doc gif hpt jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd tun txt

If it's to a thread posting, I have 2 ways to post a picture....as below. I'll share my method if this is the case.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	16114625_1822070601393878_6293345708992921966_n.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	589886   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180207_143713.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	100.8 KB
ID:	589888  
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old Mar 29th, 19, 12:51 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
& Administrator

Moved this so AG/VS might see it and jump in.

Last edited by Mike; Mar 29th, 19 at 3:38 PM.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old Mar 29th, 19, 3:10 PM
Gold Founding Member
Administrator

Garage

Do you mean upload?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelle Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address. Note, you will be sent a confirmation request to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in