Sale ad pictures - Chevelle Tech
Chevelles.com Site Discussion Website questions, feedback, comments, suggestions.

2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old Aug 3rd, 18, 3:18 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Question Sale ad pictures

I cannot attach pictures to my classifieds for sale ads??? Looks like others are having this problem..

"Unable to move file [/tmp/phpIlEA2B] [/usr/sites/chevelles.com/www/htdocs/classifieds/data/26/27.jpg]"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
_
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming: "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old Aug 3rd, 18, 3:20 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Re: Sale ad pictures

Trying attachment here... Looks like it works here....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	571834  

_
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming: "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old Aug 7th, 18, 1:46 PM
Administrator
Test

Garage

Were you uploading the image to the ad from the attachment manager like you did here, or did you post it to your album and try to use the URL to link instead?

We will need to do some testing. Have you tried posting the thread without the image? Have you posted any ads recently without this issue?

What browser/OS/device?

- jb

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old Aug 16th, 18, 1:55 PM
Tech Team
Brian

Garage

I'm having the same problem trying to post pictures to my classifieds ad. I can update the text in the ad, but when I try to post any pictures by adding them as attachments, I get a similar error:

Unable to move file [/tmp/phpzzNBqE] [/usr/sites/chevelles.com/www/htdocs/classifieds/data/73/IMG_5076.JPG]

I've tried using by Chrome and Edge browsers from my Windows 10 PC.

I've been having this problem for weeks and haven't seen any fix.

1967 Chevelle Malibu, 463 BB, Edelbrock Performer RPM Power Package, Holley Terminator EFI, TCI Street Fighter 700R4, Moser Muscle Pac 12 bolt rearend, RideTech air suspension system, Accuair e-level air management, Wilwood Forged Dynalite disc brakes, US Mags Rambler wheels & Continental Extreme Contact tires

post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old Aug 16th, 18, 2:44 PM
Cam
Gold Founding Member
Cameron Milne

Come to think of it, I am getting the same "unable to move..." message when I try to upload to my showroom. I has been that way for a week maybe.

"The more you know,
the more you realize there is that you don't know." - Dad

TC Gold #120

post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old Aug 17th, 18, 12:05 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage

I see in the for sale ads more people are having this issue....

_
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old Aug 17th, 18, 2:49 PM
Administrator
Test

Garage

I have reported this to the ops team.
-Philip

post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old Aug 20th, 18, 11:33 AM
Administrator
Test

Garage

It is on the to do list and been escalated. I just checked this today.
-Philip

post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old Sep 14th, 18, 2:23 PM
Tech Team
Brian

Garage

Any update on this?

I tried posting a picture to an ad again today and received the same error message.

1967 Chevelle Malibu, 463 BB, Edelbrock Performer RPM Power Package, Holley Terminator EFI, TCI Street Fighter 700R4, Moser Muscle Pac 12 bolt rearend, RideTech air suspension system, Accuair e-level air management, Wilwood Forged Dynalite disc brakes, US Mags Rambler wheels & Continental Extreme Contact tires

post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old Sep 14th, 18, 3:48 PM
Tech Team
Rocky

Garage

FWIW, I also noticed that I am unable to upload any picture to my garage. Wanted to change the main picture and the new one shows an "X" in the file name. Sent a support message last week, but never heard back.
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old Sep 14th, 18, 4:47 PM
Tech Team
Richard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
It is on the to do list and been escalated. I just checked this today.
-Philip
I tried to post an ad about a week ago and it wouldn't allow me to post anything at all.

Richard

65 Chevelle SS Convertible 350 4 speed Muncie...hopefully complete in another year or so
65 Chevelle SS hardtop 396, 4 speed
65 Chevelle Malibu Convertible, 350/TH350
64 Chevelle Malibu 2dr hardtop
64 Chevelle SS, 350/450hp, Muncie M21
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old Sep 14th, 18, 4:49 PM
Tech Team
Richard

Quote:
Originally Posted by faded67 View Post
FWIW, I also noticed that I am unable to upload any picture to my garage. Wanted to change the main picture and the new one shows an "X" in the file name. Sent a support message last week, but never heard back.
I'm afraid we're a little tiny link in a very big chain. Since the site still runs little issues aren't an issue for them at all.

Richard

65 Chevelle SS Convertible 350 4 speed Muncie...hopefully complete in another year or so
65 Chevelle SS hardtop 396, 4 speed
65 Chevelle Malibu Convertible, 350/TH350
64 Chevelle Malibu 2dr hardtop
64 Chevelle SS, 350/450hp, Muncie M21
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old Sep 16th, 18, 11:26 AM
Senior Tech Team
Greg.

Garage

So why would the Programmers think that this is a little issue ?

Something that worked before is not working now !

And I would think that this is very important to anyone that is wanting to place a AD with pics
And to someone who is wanting to update their "Garage" or Pics Album !!!

I had this problem myself last week .

67 Chevelle Malibu SS Cdn
Born 283 / PG / A51
468/TH400 2,500 stall/ S60 3.70 Gs
Prev Best on M/T ET S/S #3454 street Tires/Dress 2018/05/20
60' = 1.664
1/8 = 7.532 et / 91 mph
1/4 = 11.814 et / 115 mph
NEW Best with 3,500+ Stall TC 2019/09/08
60' = 1.547
1/8 = 7.311 et / 91.76 mph
1/4 = 11.595 et / 114.28 mph

post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old Sep 16th, 18, 11:48 AM
Senior Tech Team
Greg.

Garage

For reference of how it is or isn't showing up pics see my "Garage" in this Post to the Left under my TC name

Select the 3rd Album " 2015 Champs of the Classic Street Driven Muscle Cars " and checkout what is in the Exterior Pics or rather what is not !

I tried this last Week and just now and this what I get

67 Chevelle Malibu SS Cdn
Born 283 / PG / A51
468/TH400 2,500 stall/ S60 3.70 Gs
Prev Best on M/T ET S/S #3454 street Tires/Dress 2018/05/20
60' = 1.664
1/8 = 7.532 et / 91 mph
1/4 = 11.814 et / 115 mph
NEW Best with 3,500+ Stall TC 2019/09/08
60' = 1.547
1/8 = 7.311 et / 91.76 mph
1/4 = 11.595 et / 114.28 mph

post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old Sep 16th, 18, 1:45 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to davewho1

@Administrator

David

1966 Fremont 11A, SS396/L35 coupe - 1 of 66,843

MM/763; A01; A39; A51; D55; M35; N40; U14; U63

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelle Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address. Note, you will be sent a confirmation request to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Old Thread Warning
This Thread is more than 537 days old. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
If you still feel it is necessary to make a new reply, you can still do so though.