911 censorship - Chevelle Tech
Chevelles.com Site Discussion Website questions, feedback, comments, suggestions.

2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 17, 10:16 AM Thread Starter
Tech Team
lou

Send a message via AIM to roadster601
911 censorship

hello all yesterday, i had posted a write up on 911, its not the one thats listed with dean i did my own it lasted maybe a day till someone moved to a room i been told the current events section, never made it there, i went there and tryed to get it no luck i asked many to try nothing, my posting was DELEATED, is the site here promoting NO freedom of speach because it offends someone thats wrong, looks that way to me one admin person says it might be the replys the post got thats why it was moved, i guess its easy to say it was moved to the current events section i like to know who did that and why was it so offencive to others we all lost loved ones and still loosing loved ones to this day because of the events of that day

sept 11 was a lousy day for all americans and the international community remember the people who did this rotten thing to us on 911 tryed to take our spirit away, never happened we are stronger as a country as we ever were understand im not a big political guy just a 35 year vet, military responder a cancer surviver all of 911 so far
so when stupid things happen like a deleated posting of a persons feelings of that day or anything someone doesnot like in this site because its to offencive think again

and im sure this will be moved or deleted /moved as well so the challenge is find my original post and prove me wrong or think why your here happy motoring
faded67 and thebeast like this.

lou
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 17, 11:17 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
steve

Re: 911 censorship

Get used to it Lou.

71 malibu 6spd 6.0 procharged
2011 streetglide stage 1- sold
05 F350 dually- 602 HP 853 ft lbs torque
former KC-10A Chief-"Our Goal Is Your Hole"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 17, 12:27 PM Thread Starter
Tech Team
lou

hey steve thanks for responding but even here we have this kind of thing wow and i thought it was else where, what a place we have here nice cars, great people, lots of info, parts, and a place to say thanks to you to all who were touched by that day, well i thought thats all i needed who knew i could not have a opinion

lou

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 17, 12:40 PM Thread Starter
Tech Team
lou

i like to thank everyone who read the write up

lou
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 17, 2:55 PM
Gold Founding Member
Administrator

Garage

What is the topic title of the thread that you think got deleted?
I am joining current events to look for it because there is no thread authored by you in our dumpster so I don't think it could have been deleted".

Our "show all posts by <user name>" is not working again which makes it harder to find and also starting a new thread with the same topic title as one had before makes it tough too.(if that's what you did)

As far as I can tell, nobody here had any reason to delete your thread BUT if they did it would either be in our dumpster (they don't disappear when deleted) or if not there it would still be where it was posted and deleted threads are still visible to moderators and administrators.

Let's don't assume that one of us deleted it because it may have been a program glitch possibly and is somewhere buried down deep in all the ads.
j/k

I'll go see if I can find it when I know what its topic title was.
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 17, 3:15 PM
Gold Founding Member
Administrator

Garage

Is this it? I see it was moved to Current Events.
https://www.chevelles.com/forums/47-c...1-protest.html
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 17, 3:19 PM Thread Starter
Tech Team
lou

dean you read what i said someone was offended to what i said of 911 then that person should come foward and say they did it, i did not place blame on anyone of the admin guys i mentioned one admin guy said the replays might have been offensive really, please dont make me the heavy here not my style who can move a post anyone or the admin staff, if you do find my post on 911 that was moved which is gone now by someone i dont know who, tell me where it was all along but that post was moved by someone and why cant someone say where it was moved to can we all assume it is in current events
the topic was do you think i added my 911 story to it, i dont see it was posted on 911 if that will help

lou
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 17, 4:33 PM
Gold Founding Member
Administrator

Garage

I'm trying to help, Why can't you answer my questions?
I need its topic title or tell me if the one I linked to above is it!!!!

I see a "do you think" topic which is a poll by spinshop.
His poll may have been moved but it's not your thread so if that is the one that got moved, technically you have no say about it.

https://www.chevelles.com/forums/47-c...you-think.html

{EDIT}
Hey, got and idea... Just post what ever you want to post creating your own thread.

Last edited by Dean; Sep 12th, 17 at 4:51 PM.
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 17, 6:06 PM
Administrator
Test

Garage

Hey @roadster601

I looked through the moderator logs for the last week and I don't see anything moved, hidden or deleted from your account. I can assure you, no moderators or admins have removed anything related to this.

Can you get us some additional information on what you posted so we can look in to it?

Did you post a new THREAD, or did you REPLY to someone else's thread?
If you posted a new thread, please let us know the TITLE.
Approximately what TIME (and DATE) did you try posting this? Was there any issues you noticed at the time, maybe the page loaded really slowly? Did you see your post once it was done?
What SECTION of the board did you originally post in? There is talk of the possibility of it being moved to Current Events; we'll need to know where it would have started.

For there to be no record of it in the logs, I am thinking there might have been a glitch at the time of posting, OR a syncing issue between the nodes of our servers. If it's a sync issue, I can run a tool tomorrow morning to see if that puts things back where they belong (not enough time for it now, takes a couple hours). If there was a glitch, it's likely lost to the abyss and will need to be posted again.

Dayle

post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 17, 6:12 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
& Administrator

Dayle ,the post in question is in CE:
Look's like lou hasn't subscribed to CE so he's not able to view it there.
post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 17, 7:18 PM
Gold Founding Member
Administrator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Dayle ,the post in question is in CE:
Look's like lou hasn't subscribed to CE so he's not able to view it there.
Well if he hasn't joined the Current Events forum then that explains it all.
https://www.chevelles.com/forums/11-b...orum-info.html

I guess I may as well quit trying to help since I can't seem to grasp/interpret what he is saying about where the thread is or was or even if it was a thread that he started or a reply he made in another thread.

The one I see was posted on August 28th and I've been searching for a more recent thread.
post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 17, 7:25 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Cory

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadster601 View Post
dean you read what i said someone was offended to what i said of 911 then that person should come foward and say they did it, i did not place blame on anyone of the admin guys i mentioned one admin guy said the replays might have been offensive really, please dont make me the heavy here not my style who can move a post anyone or the admin staff, if you do find my post on 911 that was moved which is gone now by someone i dont know who, tell me where it was all along but that post was moved by someone and why cant someone say where it was moved to can we all assume it is in current events
the topic was do you think i added my 911 story to it, i dont see it was posted on 911 if that will help
Lou, what year Chevelle do you own. Is it running okay?
post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 17, 7:51 PM
Gold Founding Member
Administrator

Garage

No, non supporting members do belong to CE.
What happens when you click in the TWO join places that you have to click in?

Last edited by Dean; Dec 7th, 18 at 3:37 PM.
post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 17, 7:55 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
& Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post
Well if he hasn't joined the Current Events forum then that explains it all.
https://www.chevelles.com/forums/11-b...orum-info.html
Just checked and as of today (unknown time) he has subscribed to CE.

Appears that oldcutlass has also figured it out too.
post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 17, 7:57 PM Thread Starter
Tech Team
lou

hello Dean and to all who have been trying to help i hope i havent offended you or anyone who is trying to help, i went to the page where its says short cut i think its your Dean i go to the page hit short cut i enter it says join group its a blank what am i doing wrong
i went to a page DO YOU THINK i posted a reply not 5 minutes later it says it was moved where was it moved i dont know, hey all this was done on 911 not august

i just like to know where it went and why was it moved

lou
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelle Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address. Note, you will be sent a confirmation request to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Old Thread Warning
This Thread is more than 711 days old. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
If you still feel it is necessary to make a new reply, you can still do so though.