911 censorship - Page 2 - Chevelle Tech
Chevelles.com Site Discussion Website questions, feedback, comments, suggestions.

2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #16 of 32 (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 17, 7:58 PM
Gold Founding Member

Garage
Re: 911 censorship

Lou needs to subscribe to Current Events. Then he can use the User CP function to see all of his posts. That way he will quit complaining about something that didn't happen.

The biggest problem facing America today is that lies are so widely accepted as truths.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 32 (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 17, 8:02 PM
Administrator

Garage

Dean the link you posted is his thread. I also cannot see who moved it or when. I moved one this morning but not that one.
Lou it has not been deleted or censored there is no discrimination taking place, no malice, it was just moved to the correct forum regarding it's content. You can have access to that forum if you would like to post there. In user CP you will be able to join the CE group if you so desire.
This site is privately owned, the rules that govern it have nothing to do with any rights you think you may have, plus ownership is not in the USA.

read this first

https://www.chevelles.com/forums/11-b...orum-info.html

Team Chevelle Gold Founding Member #42

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L29 454, 4L80E, 12 bolt posi 3.31, GM 4 wheel disc brakes
63 Nova wagon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #18 of 32 (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 17, 8:05 PM
Senior Tech Team
Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post
No, non supporting members do belong to CE.
What happens when you click in the TWO join places that you have to click in?
Yeah I figured it out with the second place you need to click. Thanks.

You're just jealous because you can't hear the voices!

1967 Olds Cutlass 468 BBC/T400
1963 Plymouth Fury 440/Torqueflite
2007 Ford Mustang GT (momma's car)

post #19 of 32 (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 17, 8:11 PM
Gold Founding Member

Garage

He said the post was yesterday. I think it was this one.
https://www.chevelles.com/forums/10110674-post4.html

The biggest problem facing America today is that lies are so widely accepted as truths.
post #20 of 32 (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 17, 8:12 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech Team
lou

Send a message via AIM to roadster601

philip i went to short cut did all its says nothing, thanks for trying to help

lou

Last edited by roadster601; Sep 12th, 17 at 8:28 PM.
post #21 of 32 (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 17, 8:20 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech Team
lou

if anyone who looked at my past posts i never beat anyone up on there thoughts of anything,i really enjoy interacting with the guys on there cars etc. but still no one has told me why it was moved or where, in deans post to me he listed a link which brought me to the DO YOU THINK posted by spin off there is the post i added to spinoffs post then may be 10 minuets later gone moved so who did it,Alan where did you get that post thats the one, please to admin guys im not going against any one in the admin all i asked was who has the authority to move a post a member or an admin person still no answer so stop taking this personal no one is picking on any one to be honest i wrote what i wrote on a somber day to say thanks to all who gave all, so now to me it all for nothing you took the good feeling away

lou
post #22 of 32 (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 17, 8:32 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech Team
lou

corey yes its running rather well its a 67 chevelle ss numbers matching car

lou
post #23 of 32 (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 17, 8:36 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech Team
lou

phlip to me This site is privately owned, the rules that govern it have nothing to do with any rights you think you may have, plus ownership is not in the USA. i assume nothing as far as as rights i understand i dont have any in this forum again theres a bit of anger in your statement to me did i offend you as well
so philip can you tell me where my attached post went to and who moved it no one want to tell me maybe you know was the post from larry a admin person he found the post where was it
to be honest you said it all a non USA site i guess you were offended to my post

lou
post #24 of 32 (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 17, 8:44 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech Team
lou

im done here

lou
post #25 of 32 (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 17, 8:49 PM
Gold Founding Member
Administrator

Garage

OK, I think I see. You said;
Quote:
the topic was do you think i added my 911 story to it
and I interpreted that as "do I think that you added you 911 story to something."
You might try using some commas and periods.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al View Post
The Bench Racing forum was conceived many years ago in an attempt to keep the technical forums as an archivable/searchable resource for years to come. Posts which were "off topic" and not technically related, although sometimes great, were not of much value in future searches of say, a "Brakes" forum.

This forum was setup as this place to relax and talk about ourselves, the Chevelles and the hobby in general. In that regard it has been a resounding success as many friendships have been formed and we have all come to realize that we are part of a very nice community of enthusiasts. When an event happens on the news, there is a pretty good chance that one of our chevelle friends might be close to it and will post a first hand view for us to read.

We have a special forum called Current Events.

It is not viewable UNLESS you join the Current Events Group. Once you join it will appear as another forum, directly after Bench Racing.

Political posts and other topics not generally accepted in the current Bench Racing forum can be posted here (eg: some ebabe threads) and will be moved from Bench to this new section. Do not join this group merely as a whim, it may cause high blood pressure to some, enjoyment to others.

How do I join this Group?
  1. Click on UserCP at the top left of any page.
  2. Under the heading on the left, Control Panel, scroll down to the Miscellaneous Category.
  3. Click the link that says: Group Memberships
  4. On the page that comes up, read the description and if interested, click "Join Group"
  5. Use the same procedure to leave the group.

This is NOT a free-for-all forum
. The same rules of respect apply and you are responsible for your actions.

There is no moderator.
If you are a troll the others will tell you and your access will be removed.

-----------------

Now to figure out why you can't see it after joining CE.
post #26 of 32 (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 17, 9:03 PM
Gold Founding Member
Administrator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadster601 View Post
im done here
WAIT...
Let's just start over.

https://www.chevelles.com/forums/11-b...l#post10115545
post #27 of 32 (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 17, 9:06 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech Team
lou

dean why must this be said about anyone this is from ALAN F Lou needs to subscribe to Current Events. Then he can use the User CP function to see all of his posts. That way he will quit complaining about something that didn't happen.
dean im done the dog is dead whats the point what i said some did see it felt good about it so who seen it turned them off, all i wanted
to know who moved the post and to where and all hell has broken out on me, no one knows who i am yes dean im not a good writer so as i said the dog is dead UNCLE why complain as ALAN F stated and hes a admin guy, dean we had other car related post before and i trully think your heart is in the right place

lou
post #28 of 32 (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 17, 9:26 PM
Administrator

Garage

Okay you had more than one moved. I moved the "do you think" thread after receiving a reported post notification this morning but not the one Dean linked to. If you joined Current Events you should be able to see it and all the other threads there. As Dean suggested in your other thread your settings may need to be changed.

Team Chevelle Gold Founding Member #42

L29 454, 4L80E, 12 bolt posi 3.31, GM 4 wheel disc brakes
63 Nova wagon

post #29 of 32 (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 17, 9:51 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech Team
lou

phllip so now i know who moved it, and why did you move it did it offend you that 3,500 people who went to work that day died that so many first responders lost there lives that day that many kids will never know who there parent /s were but only for a picture in your opinion where i added my post was not right to you it was to all the folks who have been touched by such a horrid event i was there and still suffer to this day with issues i received from that day but it wasnt about me, also it was not a current event it was a tragedy the like we should never have have to see and all the car parts and repairs have nothing to do with anything it was the day sir you ruined it for me and any one who had a opinion yes it was censored by you not the web site so you take the heat for it well good luck in being judge of all posts

lou
post #30 of 32 (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 17, 9:59 PM
Gold Founding Member
Administrator

Garage

Lou, part of our job is to move threads to where they belong, NOT because we are personally offended but because it IS part of our job here.
You were already told WHY posts get moved.

We didn't make the rules that exist.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelle Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address. Note, you will be sent a confirmation request to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Old Thread Warning
This Thread is more than 1036 days old. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
If you still feel it is necessary to make a new reply, you can still do so though.