Team Chevelle banner

1967 for sale on Facebook Marketplace

4K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  Freddy Mercado 
#1 ·
What y’all thinking ? $$

“ 1967 chevelle ss 454 new header new chrome new exhaust new fenders new wheels and tires new seats needs rubber kit”

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
67's go for big dollars compared to other years. Even a nice Malibu can bring $30k. To me this one dosen't look that great and I'd say tops $12 to $15k. Look at the seat covers how loose they fit for being new. The paint looks a little shabby too.

#12 ·
Wouldn’t bid 10 cents without seeing it in person. Lots of misc parts. Ebay ad had 11 pics which 6 were of front (non 67) seats. Very poor pics. Someone that puts half assed attempt in an ad is likely to do same with the car.

#14 ·
You only get 1 first impression.And that tells you alot. Its just as bad when someone hoses a car down, to get a "shine" for pictures, and the hose is still laying there, and a large wet area around the car.

There an ad on my local CL for some parts. The guys selling a transmission that needs work. All nice aluminum look, but the rattle can is still in the picture as well as the cardboard that it was laid on to spray! WTF??? Is that supposed to make you feel like its newer or something?

#18 ·
Why do people post the same pictures multiple times? Or similar pictures taken about a foot closer or further away? Can't you at least vacuum the car and tuck the wiring up underneath the dash? Zip ties work wonders...

Other things - Does anyone really care about tire tread on all 4 tires? Can't people take the car off the trailer after buying a car? Why do they take the pictures of the car on a trailer at a gas station? Do they just keep the car on the trailer until someone else buys it? Or - I'm going to roam a junk yard, take pictures of a car and post it for sale to see if I can scam people for a deposit?

Just my .02....Your mileage may vary....grr

#20 ·
Paint decent?:laugh:

He just hosed it down to make it look shiny which makes no sense. Yeah when they see it in person they will never realize this

That car is a pos everything on it needs to be redone. Spare parts slap together flip is what that is.
Some uninformed guy will buy it and regret this big time. People that screw others over are pond scum in my book

Is that a gas cap on the radiator?

25k should buy a pretty nice driver

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.