Team Chevelle banner

Very Interesting 70 Chevelle on Ebay

724 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  704EVER 
#1 ·
I just stumbled across this 70 Chevelle on E-bay and I haven't seen many 70's quite like this one. It's a NOM L-78 with a build sheet but retains it's original trans. and rear. It has good colors. 4 speed, black bucket interior, tach and gauges, uncut dash and a lot of correct under hood components. The down side is that it would need a paint job, if it's all as advertised the sheet metal shouldn't be an issue. This car would check a lot of boxes for me to make a nice driver/show car that I wouldn't be afraid to drive. Under the hood to clean it up, is mostly cosmetic, but it appears most components are there. I would complete it with a Cowl Induction air cleaner under the hood and add a power steering set up. This car to me has good bones!!!! You don't see many like these pop up.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Chevr...rentrq:68d5835616c0aad3753bd047ffdd9974|iid:1

#2 ·
I spoke with the guy selling this car a few months ago
My opinion he is a stand-up guy
He knows the car very well
If I hadn't already mad a commitment on another car I would have been on my way to check this one out in person
I would highly suggest you call him
I beleive he is also a member on this forum

Good luck

Good luck

#3 ·
I spoke with the owner the other night for quite a long time, I've never met or spoke with him before but it was amazing how many friends in the Chevelle world that both he and I have in common. I posted about this car because I really feel this is a nice driver for any Team Chevelle member that may be looking for a solid 70 Chevelle. I see more hacked up/junk 70's on Ebay than I care to look at, but, as I said, this car would check a lot of the boxes for me as far as originality goes. I hope this car finds a good home, I think it's a really nice driver!!:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.