Team Chevelle banner

898 views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  DBarnes 
#1 ·
I am new to the site and in the process of cleaning up a 1967 Chevelle. I have owned a 66 SS in the past but have not had a older vehicle in some time due to other interest. I look forward to the expertise and help this site can give. I believe in driving my vehicles and look forward to showing it off in the near future.

#7 ·
Thank you for the warm welcome. Sorry but no photos at this time. A little info on the projects completed so far; 454, turbo 400 w/gearvender attached, 12 bolt 373 gears. Coil over suspension period correct Am Racing wheels 15X8, four wheel power disc brakes. Received my interior back yesterday but in the process of rewiring and upgrading the stereo. Will try to have photos when the interior goes back in. Won't be ready for Good Guys this year, but I will be there supporting a friend with his 53 Chevy PU. Again thanks for welcoming me.

#12 ·
Welcome to Team Chevelle!

You'll learn a lot here as we all have. There's good people here willing to give their advice. I found if I used the search function I usually learned a lot of other things besides the topic I was searching for! :thumbsup:

I'm partial to the 66 & 67 models, so I'll look forward to your pix when you get 'em!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.