Team Chevelle banner

Show off your Malibus!!!

45K views 131 replies 83 participants last post by  rmc65elco 
#1 ·
Hey all,

Thought this would be a great chance for everyone to show off their non SS chevelles. I really fought the urge to make my car into a clone. Nothing wrong with it in my opinion but wanted to see what other directions you guys took your rides. I did however put in an SS dash and have SS stripes.... So lets see em!

#2 ·
Building a pro-touring type El Camino currently. Link to my blog in my signature.

Looks like we're neighbors. I live outside of Puyallup. You on the TCNW site also?

#10 ·
Oh yeah right down the road. Small world. Im stationed at JBLM and my car is back in CA. Unfortunately I dont have anywhere to keep her out of the rain. Shes currently getting some wiring done. But no Im not on that site. Ill check it out. Looks like a great build you got going on there.

#11 ·
Malibu Core… Parents bought the car new in '72. No SS badges, just rebuilt the way we wanted it to be. Pretty heavy Pro-Touring influence, but more of a cruiser.

Original block stroked to 383 (396hp/454lbft)
Detroit Speed suspension on all 4-corners
Modified 700R4
Column to console conversion
Tilt column conversion
Bench to bucket conversion
Wilwood disc conversions

Just a fun cruiser...

#13 ·
im in the same boat as you. just a 70 malibu built how i wanted it. what color did you go with? it looks great. i went with ppg arrival blue metalic with black ss stripes with blue pearl.

#24 ·
ok so heres mine. i started the thread so its only fair i show mine. finally got the pic to upload. this is the latest pic i have of it. since then all the glass and trim have been installed and its been color sanded. thinking about tinting all the windows.. 35% all but the windshield. any thoughts?

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.