PayPal account question. - Chevelle Tech
Membership Read more about this section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old Dec 24th, 15, 10:23 AM Thread Starter
Tech Team
darrell

Question PayPal account question.

I want to become a member but I do not want to open another account.

Last edited by Philip; Dec 24th, 15 at 11:42 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old Dec 24th, 15, 11:44 AM
Administrator

Garage
Re: PayPal account question.

You can pay by credit card without having a Paypal account. When it forwards you to the Paypal webpage... there is an option that says "Don’t have a PayPal account?"... that option has you fill out your card information and pay with your card. I believe they still do the "processing" of the payment... but doesn't use an actual Paypal account.

Team Chevelle Gold Founding Member #42

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L29 454, 4L80E, 12 bolt posi 3.31, GM 4 wheel disc brakes
63 Nova wagon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old Dec 24th, 15, 11:46 AM
Senior Tech Team
Fat Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip View Post
You can pay by credit card without having a Paypal account. When it forwards you to the Paypal webpage... there is an option that says "Don’t have a PayPal account?"... that option has you fill out your card information and pay with your card. I believe they still do the "processing" of the payment... but doesn't use an actual Paypal account.
beware of that option. Maybe it's changed recently but if you need to get a refund on the payment for any reason, you have to open a Paypal account to get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpete, Dean, Derek69SS, hoffbug, rubadub, Grandsport, Thomas Jefferson, 1badss396, MEJ1990TM, and mrdjc99
As usual, Andy is right
If it doesn't fit, force it. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyway.

I have to keep reminding myself this isn't a Z16 convertible, Evening Orchid Camaro, or factory 1966 SS427 and get on with it.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old Dec 24th, 15, 12:34 PM
Tech Team

At my bank they have a card just for Ebay and internet use.I take money from my debit card and put it on the card I use for Ebay and that way my debit card never gets hacked.If the card I use for Ebay gets hacked I only lose the money on that card,but my bank watches that card so close that if I order to many things to quickly they will shut the card down and I have to call the bank to reopen the card.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old Dec 24th, 15, 1:19 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
& Administrator

Darrell ,plan B - https://www.chevelles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=378078
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old Dec 24th, 15, 2:44 PM
Senior Tech Team
Claude

I've always paid for my purchases either with a money order or credit card and never had a problem… Screw that gimmick PayPal account opening thing…

Claude.

1971 Chevelle SS
1987 Buick Grand National 9.48 @ 142 mph
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelle Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address. Note, you will be sent a confirmation request to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Old Thread Warning
This Thread is more than 1450 days old. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
If you still feel it is necessary to make a new reply, you can still do so though.