Un-subscription - Chevelle Tech
Membership Read more about this section.

99Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 51 (permalink) Old Dec 27th, 19, 6:06 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech Team
Claude

Un-subscription

How can I unsubscribe from this site? On some sites, there is a link at the very bottom for members who do not which to remain subscribed but I can't find any here…

Thank you.

1971 Chevelle SS
1987 Buick Grand National 9.48 @ 142 mph
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 51 (permalink) Old Dec 27th, 19, 7:14 PM
Gold Founding Member
Administrator

Garage
Re: Un-subscription

Are you wanting to leave then and not be able to post any longer?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 51 (permalink) Old Dec 27th, 19, 7:30 PM
Tech Team
Greg

Interesting most people just go away, I believe you can turn off the email feature but I have never looked for the cancel my membership. Good luck hope you find what your looking for

Life is too short for caring about every bodies else's stuff

post #4 of 51 (permalink) Old Dec 27th, 19, 7:45 PM
Senior Tech Team
Jon N.

Look in the spot labeled User CP. If it's not there.....

Jon N.

The only reason someone would want insurance is if they want to pay someone elses bills or want someone else to pay their bills.

BIGOT is a word used by people that can't use logical reasoning to prove that you are wrong when you don't agree with them.
post #5 of 51 (permalink) Old Dec 27th, 19, 7:51 PM
Tech Team
Greg

You using the mobile or full version, because the mobile is very limited

Life is too short for caring about every bodies else's stuff
post #6 of 51 (permalink) Old Dec 27th, 19, 8:04 PM
Tech Team
Rick

Why would you want to leave us? We are all very nice people!! If we had friends, they would tell you that!!!

Rick

1970 El Camino under Reconstruction - 5.3L LS VORTEC Engine and 4L60E Transmission
post #7 of 51 (permalink) Old Dec 27th, 19, 8:22 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Mike

Garage

I think it must be about the age poll. At 4:02 he posted that he was not 54. At 4:06 he started this thread. He thinks someone edited his post. Most likely "fat fingers ", I do it all the time.
Dean likes this.

70 LS5 convertible
post #8 of 51 (permalink) Old Dec 27th, 19, 11:32 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech Team
Claude

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12stones View Post
I think it must be about the age poll. At 4:02 he posted that he was not 54. At 4:06 he started this thread. He thinks someone edited his post. Most likely "fat fingers ", I do it all the time.
No "12stones", it wasn't "fat fingers". Someone actually edited my post in the age poll. some guys wrote that they were 75.89685… or something like that as a joke. I wrote that I was 14 also as a joke (because my girlfriend tells me that sometimes I'm like a 14 y/o kid playing with my cars) but it quickly got edited by someone not once but twice

and

Quote:
Originally Posted by B52bombardier1 View Post
Why would you want to leave us? We are all very nice people!! If we had friends, they would tell you that!!!

Rick
Yes Rick there are some good people here… but I can say that after being a member here for 8 years now, there are only 2 guys I can think of right now with who I really became a good friend…and guess what, one is an "original car" guy and the other one a "modded car" guy… Crazy isn't it?

and

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post
Are you wanting to leave then and not be able to post any longer?
I sometimes think about leaving as I've never really felt "appreciated" here… One example is me vs. you Dean… Both you and I know that we never really got along very well… too bad. Another thing is that I'm more of a modded, custom car guy and most of the members here are so-called purists who are more into original, numbers-matching cars (and who look down at cars like mine although I've very likely spent as much on it as they did on theirs)… fine but that's not for me, sorry.

Claude.

1971 Chevelle SS
1987 Buick Grand National 9.48 @ 142 mph

Last edited by toofastforyou; Dec 27th, 19 at 11:47 PM.
post #9 of 51 (permalink) Old Dec 28th, 19, 12:09 AM
Gold Founding Member
Administrator

Garage

Sorry you don't feel appreciated Claude but I think you are wrong about that.

The way I interpreted the person that typed "75.89685" (or something like that) wasn't joking, just posting his actual exact age, so to speak.

Now, knowing that you never did like me, the way I interpreted you posting that you were 14 years old was that you were just trying to screw up something that I was trying to do seriously.

I did delete a couple posts in the poll that were just comments with no age and I could have deleted yours too rather than change it from 14 to 54 but it just kind of aggravated me that you were obviously trying to screw up something that I was trying to do.

I apologize for loosing my cool and editing your post.
Anyway if you really want to unsubscribe just say the word and I can do it BUT really, think about it because you and everyone else IS appreciated here, no matter which type of a vehicle you or they prefer.
pduncan, blm, Jerry Briggs and 9 others like this.

post #10 of 51 (permalink) Old Dec 28th, 19, 12:55 AM
Tech Team

I vote to you staying
71350SS, Kirk's67SS and 1943MB like this.
post #11 of 51 (permalink) Old Dec 28th, 19, 7:20 AM
Team Member

Stick around Claude. I always enjoy your posts. I am not a mod guy or a numbers matching guy, just somewhere in the middle. Be a pretty boring world if we were all the same.
71350SS, blm, RAIDER SS and 2 others like this.

Dunc

'Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you' - unknown
post #12 of 51 (permalink) Old Dec 28th, 19, 8:18 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
Bill

Hmmm..........I always thought more of us had "modded" cars, rather than numbers-matching cars. I know I do, and I enjoy mine.........a lot. I've learned a lot here, from lots of you guys. I'm not leaving, you shouldn't either.

66 Malibu

post #13 of 51 (permalink) Old Dec 28th, 19, 8:32 AM
Senior Tech Team
Jeff

There is a lot of good info on this board...
71350SS likes this.
post #14 of 51 (permalink) Old Dec 28th, 19, 9:28 AM
Tech Team
Rick

My El Camino is about as modded as possible. So Claude, please stick around . . . we need each other.

Rick
71350SS, Kirk's67SS and Dean 1961 like this.

1970 El Camino under Reconstruction - 5.3L LS VORTEC Engine and 4L60E Transmission
post #15 of 51 (permalink) Old Dec 28th, 19, 10:05 AM
Senior Tech Team

Yes Claude, please stay! I'm also modded. Just remember that this and just about every online forum is mostly adults but there's always a few children and stubborn know-it-alls. Never take anything personally here, they really don't know you. It's easy to hide behind a keyboard and say things they wouldn't in person.
71350SS, RAIDER SS and Kirk's67SS like this.

LS1tech.com supermoderator.
How may I help you?
1971 Monte Carlo SS454-496ci 600hp
1999 Trans Am-500hp
2003 Iszu Ascender XL Limited V8
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelle Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address. Note, you will be sent a confirmation request to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in