I'm a Newbie on this board! - Chevelle Tech
Membership Read more about this section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old Sep 27th, 05, 12:13 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up I'm a Newbie on this board!

Hello everyone,

I know I don't have a Chevelle anymore but I have heard there are a bunch of sharp people on this board...so I decided to join. I used to own a 67 Chevelle SS Marina Blue on Blue 396ci 325hp auto when I was in high school and part of my college. I loved that car and miss it to this day.

Lately...I have been playing with Chevy IIs and could always use advice from any old chevy guys with the build. Feel free to check out my sig link if you care to see my Chevy II.

I guess you have to post several times before you get to use the smileys and avatars..lol.

Dave
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old Sep 27th, 05, 12:38 PM
Senior Tech Team
Jeff

Re: I'm a Newbie on this board!

Na avatars at all.

Smilies you can go into your user settings and turn on. Go to User CP in the upper left hand corner of the screen and click on it, go to edit profile and set up how you want to see the site and such.

Lots of options available to you. Welcome aboard.

Jeff

69 Chevelle 505 686 hp/ 663 ft lbs tq TKO600 12 bolt 3.73 Yup, it's a handful alright!!!

2007 Trailblazer SS 364CI LS2 475hp 4L70E AWD with 4.10's front and rear!!! Daily Drivin' grocery getter
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2006 Cadillac CTS-V, Luxury, handling, power Does it get any better??
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old Sep 27th, 05, 12:46 PM Thread Starter

Thanks Jeff! Will do.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old Sep 27th, 05, 1:19 PM
Senior Tech Team

Wassup Dave, good to see you in these parts!

go straight on to the Performance forum

Brian
Durham, NC
'04 Colorado Z71
'69 malibu *SOLD, but not forgotten!*
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old Sep 27th, 05, 2:55 PM Thread Starter

What up Brian! I am here because of you. You said these guys have been a great help with building your engine and drivetrain and maybe they can be of help when I go to install and tune my 406, trans and set up my 9". Tired of useless board jabber if you know what I mean.

Dave
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old Oct 12th, 05, 2:06 AM
Jim

Send a message via AIM to bim38 Send a message via Yahoo to bim38

I took my sisters 1966 Marina blue/Blue interior 396/325 hp 4 speed to my senior prom.I'll never forget that time in my life.I was on top of the world, until the chic I took went with somebody else once we got to the Post Prom !!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelle Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address. Note, you will be sent a confirmation request to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Old Thread Warning
This Thread is more than 5242 days old. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
If you still feel it is necessary to make a new reply, you can still do so though.