Team Chevelle banner

On the home stretch

2K views 27 replies 22 participants last post by  Kopfjaeger 
#1 ·
#8 ·
I was there last year after 17 years of on/off restoration. It a great feeling seeing the end of the tunnel. Your car looks fantastic. Great work. Love that gold with black top.

#21 ·
On the home stretch.

She’s complete. Set up at World of Wheels for this weekend. Nice team member’s LS-5 next door.

Attachments

#24 ·
Thanks Reely, Camino and Team Chevelle, finished yesterday, delivered to the show today, I think it turned out pretty nice. My only regrets are not doing another 67 in LS version at the same time to have double the fun when done. Wife is happy it’s complete so I can now finish my honey do list at home and then find her an old Corvette.. Some long nights the last few months. Hit the pavement as soon as the weather breaks here to break it all in and undercoat the wheel wells. Huge thanks go out to Wayne Henderson for original parts and restoration guidance start to finish and ongoing relationship, Bill Tedford for original parts and restoration references and Bobby Stephenson for original parts, Team Chevelle for the threads on what to do and not to do, Jeff Martin of Automotive Solutions Lockport Illinois for the help and guidance thru the whole process and Arnies Auto Body Supply for the great service with body and paint supplies, true old school good people and service. This was my first full frame off, complete nut and bolt restoration and it was worth it. Bobby I still owe you 20 bucks for shipping, I’ll get it out in snail mail this week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.