Please try and post in specific forums

12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old Dec 23rd, 19, 10:06 AM
Gold Founding Member
Administrator

Garage
Re: Is this 66 - 67 information book worth the money

Mike is a member here also but so many people gave him a hard time for owning a "trailer queen" they ran him off.
LeoP likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Dean; Dec 23rd, 19 at 1:50 PM. Reason: typo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old Dec 23rd, 19, 11:36 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to davewho1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville beth View Post
I'm trying to buy this download and it doesn't work. The one Dale recommended.

The paypal link doesn't work...
Beth - I don't know what's going on at ChevelleStuff since Chuck passed away - if they are in limbo or what?

Perhaps @BlueSS454 knows.

David

1966 Fremont 11A, SS396/L35 coupe - 1 of 66,843

MM/763; A01; A39; A51; D55; M35; N40; U14; U63

post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old Dec 23rd, 19, 12:58 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Greg

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post
Mike is a member here also but so many people gave him a hard time for owing a "trailer queen" they ran him off.
That's unfortunate Dean because Mike answered a LOT of questions from members about '66 Chevelles while he was active.

Greg
LeoP likes this.

My 68
and my 68
. In 1968 I got my
66 Chevelle SS. 30 years later, I got my
. Both Chevelles are in the same location.

post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old Dec 23rd, 19, 7:18 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Tom

Garage
Send a message via AIM to BlueSS454

Quote:
Originally Posted by davewho1 View Post
Beth - I don't know what's going on at ChevelleStuff since Chuck passed away - if they are in limbo or what?

Perhaps @BlueSS454 knows.

Hereís the scoop on ChevelleStuff. Dale created it years ago. Chuck Frame completes purchase of the name/website last year. Since chuck has passed away after a bout with leukemia, he left ChevelleStuff to me so as of now, I own it. Dale still plays a heavy role in ChevelleStuff with maintaining the site and selling his books and CDs through it. He may chime in on the issue you are having with the download. That portion of the site is his and I have no stake in it. Part of the agreement was that Dale may continue to host his reference material for sale there for as long as he likes.
I am still trying to sort out everything Chuck was doing with the site. Since Iím a car builder, not a website guy, itís taking me some time to figure out the inner workings of it.
Mike Crown is a friend of mine. If you need to get in contact with him, let me know and I will connect you.
David Bates, Greg P, LeoP and 1 others like this.

Tom Rightler, MCC VP & Newsletter Editor

Best ET: [email protected] MPH

post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old Dec 23rd, 19, 7:28 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to davewho1

Thanks, Tom.

@DaleM

David

1966 Fremont 11A, SS396/L35 coupe - 1 of 66,843

MM/763; A01; A39; A51; D55; M35; N40; U14; U63

post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old Dec 23rd, 19, 7:39 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

https://chevellecd.net/products/cds/manuals.htm

I am interested is this download. I would hope it as the part numbers for 66-67 parts and not to what they were changed to. Anyone know how extensive it is?

post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old Dec 23rd, 19, 8:05 PM
Gold Founding Member
Administrator

Garage

Does this not work?
https://www.chevellecd.net/products/...chevellecd.htm

https://www.chevellecd.net/contact/contact.htm

post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old Dec 25th, 19, 12:16 AM
Boldly procrastrinating
Tom Terrific II

Garage

Dean, I tried those links, they rake me to a the main paypal home page. Looks like something is goofed.

Can you call Dale? do you have his info? I had uit once, long ago, but daened if I can find it now.

Tom Terrific or Terrible Tom, depending on the phase of the moon, passing cosmic rays or other factors not fully understood except by my wife.
post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old Dec 25th, 19, 1:34 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
Bill Wente

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Mobley View Post

Can you call Dale? do you have his info? I had uit once, long ago, but daened if I can find it now.
Try this, [email protected]

A few '67s and a '66
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelle Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address. Note, you will be sent a confirmation request to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in