1Likes
  • 1 Post By richr

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Sep 4th, 19, 8:36 AM Thread Starter
Gold Founding Member
Rich

Send a message via MSN to richr
New Registry - 1965 Chevelle Evening Orchid

Approx 19 years ago I created the current Chevelle Registry on this site with the former Admin and owner Al Mckenzie, I am no longer involved in that registy however A fellow Chevelle enthuisiast and I started a registry for the 1965 Chevelle in Evening Orchid.

With approximatley 5000 produced in hard top and convertible and only available in the SS model, we are wondering how many can we find today. In 1965 Eveneing Orchard was also the least popular color with Ermine White coming it at #1.

To date we have found 10, I am sure there are quite a few more, and hopefully all those can register.

If you know of anyone who has one, please reach out to them to contact me or contact me on their behalf. PM me or go to my page my70ss and click the email link.

The link to the registration is below, click on the Evening Orchid 65 and view the tab on that spreadsheet titled "Evening Orhid Registration List"

https://sites.google.com/simpleinfor...velle-org/home

Once I have info to register, I will add it on to the sheet

Best,

Rich
davewho1 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelle Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address. Note, you will be sent a confirmation request to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in