With the loose screw removed that same switch and wiring operate!
There was a new switch and harness connector with the car when I got it, though.
I'll wait a while until I sort out the issues before I finalize wiring.
The previous HEI upgrade will get my attention, too.
I should have my Edelbrock C3B back and the Edelbrock 500 rebuilt but a thorough cleaning is due then they go on.
Under the right-side valve cover the rockers looked to me like they really want a cleaning, too.
I'll go slow and convince that sludge to filter and drain out over the next few oil changes.
Stock oil filters are what I use but I'll swap out three budget ones over the next week to get some of it out before I drain the oil.
My idea is it's everywhere and won't drain out but it needs a slow-removal to get to where it has settled and built up.
If I check my cylinder pressures before I start I can check to see if I pick up any compression.
Those rockers indicate to me how the pistons and rings look, too.
I use a little diesel added to the present oil after it warms up let it idle for a few minutes and drain it hot.
Thanks to sglide- Ralph, for haulin' these four 14 x 6 wheels all the way up from Arizona. My spare is date-coded a 90, so I have a plan for it...the hubcaps are:
four from southern California and
three from Minnesota
I should have the whitewalls on soon...
...I really should scrub the 14 x 6s up first...the hubcaps on Ralph's wheels were like the glass-slipper Cinderella-thing...they fit like no other.