wagons and 4-doors now have their own classified section - Chevelle Tech
Wagons & Four Doors Wagons & 4 Door Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old Dec 18th, 07, 2:45 PM Thread Starter
wagons rule!
Pete

Location: In the Beautiful mountains of western North Carolina
wagons and 4-doors now have their own classified section

This is a wonderful addition to this forum. Now we can keep all the wagon specific parts, for sale or wanted, seperated from all the other chevelle parts. This will really help find specific wagon and 4-door parts. so please, list only wagon and 4-door parts there not stuff that would be better suited in the other classified sections or i will remove the whole ad. and please dont list any parts or cars for sale or wanted in this forum, lets keep them in the new classified section. so have at it, list away!

https://www.chevelles.com/classifieds/showcat.php?cat=79

btw FO_FDYFO is ebonics for four fifty four.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Web Master,
wagon parts and info only at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by FO_FDYFO; Jan 25th, 08 at 5:41 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old Dec 18th, 07, 4:18 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Tony

Garage
Re: wagons and 4-doors now have their own classified section

Thanks Pete...

Once you go RAT, you never go back...
TC #1366

Sold

Sold

&

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old Dec 19th, 07, 12:27 PM
Senior Tech Team
Scott

That's cool - Thanks!!

~Scotch~

See my Pro Touring '67 Chevelle Wagon at:

Winner- 2011 Car Craft "Real Street Eliminator" competition

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old Dec 19th, 07, 5:54 PM Thread Starter
wagons rule!
Pete

The rules! The rules apply same as the other classified sections moderated by jnorth. The only additional rule that I will enforce is that all ads must be strictly wagon specific parts or vehicles. There is a 20 ad limit, but try to lump all you ads in one if possible to keep things clean. No vender bashing and no big business advertising. Unless the only thing they do is wagon related. Otherwise it belongs over in another section.

Take advantage of this to place wanted ads and clean out those old parts so someone else can use them. As many of you know I have a wagon specific website that is a long time hobby turned helper to provide a source of remanufactured or used parts. If people place wanted ads I will let it go as long as possible to give everyone else a chance to help before I speak up. It is also not team Chevelle ethics to buy parts from team members and resell them here, eBay or otherwise. Feel free to report such activities to me. Ads linked to an eBay auction is allowable.

Web Master,
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old May 28th, 08, 1:39 PM

Where do I place a request for testing help in exchange for free parts?
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old May 30th, 08, 8:52 AM Thread Starter
wagons rule!
Pete

you can place an ad in the classified section as well as just start a thread here in the wagon forum. i dont consider that a violation of the forum rules.
pete

Web Master,
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old Dec 30th, 08, 11:01 PM
Ernie

how can i send a picture of my wagon to these site,,,, just for wagons?
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old Dec 31st, 08, 12:12 AM Thread Starter
wagons rule!
Pete

there is a show room to post pic., but if you want it in the wagon section, you need to email me a pic and a blurb about the car.
pete

Web Master,
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old Mar 28th, 12, 5:31 PM
Chad

I've got a 68 Malibu wagon ss and wanna know numbers and whats factory what's not it's 327 with 350 turbo and has been painted I will do frame this fall... Just need some help figuring out exactly what's what.
Chad [email protected]
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old Mar 29th, 12, 1:17 AM
Administrator

Garage

Welcome Chad. The wagons were not made in an SS model. There have been some really nice SS conversions done.

Team Chevelle Gold Founding Member #42

L29 454, 4L80E, 12 bolt posi 3.31, GM 4 wheel disc brakes
63 Nova wagon

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old Mar 29th, 12, 8:12 PM
Chad

Thanks can you tell me what this wagon is from factory?
Vin is 136358A151398 ......thanks
Chad
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old Mar 30th, 12, 12:22 AM
Administrator

Garage

13635 is a 4 door 2 seat Malibu wagon. Check out this link, everything you need to know about the 68 model year.

68 Chevelle

Team Chevelle Gold Founding Member #42

L29 454, 4L80E, 12 bolt posi 3.31, GM 4 wheel disc brakes
63 Nova wagon

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old Oct 1st, 14, 3:22 PM
Ariel

You all may have seen the 72 Nomad SS posts in the past. Unfortunately I have to part with it as I need a new truck...the full description is listed in the San Diego Craigslist, just search for Chevelle and there you go...I can post it on the site if anyone requests it. Short list is 72 Nomad SS w/71 front end, 468 big block forged and roller everything, Procharger w/intercooler, full fuel and cooler uprgrades to handle the power, custom seats, gauges, 3 pt belts in front/back, etc etc monster car without going nuts on the looks.
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old Oct 1st, 14, 7:26 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Bob

That Guy from Baton Rouge !.......... Pictures are " OK " BUT..... " NO Black Wagons Permitted"................................... Bob

1970 SS LS-5/M-22 El Camino- Org. Owner-AACA 2016-Senior Grand National Winner---MCACN-GOLD-2013
1970 ( FRAUD) SS 468 Station Wagon - Driver.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelle Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address. Note, you will be sent a confirmation request to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Old Thread Warning
This Thread is more than 1809 days old. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
If you still feel it is necessary to make a new reply, you can still do so though.