'70 Chevellle Wagon BT - Resurrection - Chevelle Tech
Wagons & Four Doors Wagons & 4 Door Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old Nov 13th, 19, 12:31 PM Thread Starter
Tech Team
Bryan

'70 Chevellle Wagon BT - Resurrection

It's been a while and I keep getting an error that says that I can't respond to a post that's over than 447 days old. Such is life. Anyhow, I'm at a point where I either need to sell the car or spend the money to ship it to MN and while I have garage space, I don't have a lift like I used to. I'm thinking about selling, but not sure what the market even looks like these days. Some of the research I've done is in the 10 to 20k range, which the latter might be a bit ambitious. Thoughts?

Link to original thread:
https://www.chevelles.com/forums/44-...thread%2A.html

1970 Chevelle Greenbrier Wagon 66 2/3% done
1969 6.0 Firebird - 70% done
2013 Toyota Sequoia Platinum
Build Thread

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Everything incorrect is reversible
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old Nov 14th, 19, 7:39 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Eric

Re: '70 Chevellle Wagon BT - Resurrection

I actually tried to post on you original thread recently to see if there was any updates and got the same message. My progress has been slow on my car, but I did recently purchase a MaxJax M-6 two post lift for my shop. Has gotten me back motivated to get my car going. I also have a little competition going with a friend to see if we can have our cars ready for the spring cruise in that I coordinate at my church. He's building a 67 Firebird, I'm now going lq4 6.0 (with 799 heads) and 4l80e in my 72 wagon.

New Project: 72 Concours 5.3/4l60e

71 Chevelle LS2/TKO-600 on the road again...... (oo ss oo)..

Project on hold: 71 Concours Wagon

Project on hold: 70 Chevelle 5.3/4l60e
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old Nov 14th, 19, 8:16 PM
Administrator

Garage

You can reply to the other thread. When you see the message look for a place to click, it says something like "I want to post anyway".

Team Chevelle Gold Founding Member #42

L29 454, 4L80E, 12 bolt posi 3.31, GM 4 wheel disc brakes
63 Nova wagon

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old Nov 14th, 19, 8:19 PM
Gold Founding Member
Administrator

Garage

It worked for me.

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old Nov 14th, 19, 9:00 PM
Administrator

Garage

Yeah but we can post to closed threads

63 Nova wagon

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old Nov 14th, 19, 9:42 PM
Gold Founding Member
Administrator

Garage

It's not closed is it?

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old Nov 14th, 19, 9:44 PM
Administrator

Garage

No just has the notification that it is an old thread.

63 Nova wagon

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old Nov 15th, 19, 7:05 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
Eric

Guess I didn't pay attention.

New Project: 72 Concours 5.3/4l60e

71 Chevelle LS2/TKO-600 on the road again...... (oo ss oo)..

Project on hold: 71 Concours Wagon

Project on hold: 70 Chevelle 5.3/4l60e
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old Feb 28th, 20, 12:36 PM Thread Starter
Tech Team
Bryan

Well, it looks like that worked. So consider this thread closed and revert back to the original one. I posted some pics and asked for recommendations on a shipper as well as what to do with the paint; detail vs. wrap.

1970 Chevelle Greenbrier Wagon 66 2/3% done
1969 6.0 Firebird - 70% done
2013 Toyota Sequoia Platinum
Build Thread

Everything incorrect is reversible
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelle Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address. Note, you will be sent a confirmation request to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in