2Likes
  • 1 Post By DaleM
  • 1 Post By Dean

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old Sep 11th, 19, 11:19 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech Team
Scott

Mid America Chevelle Show Sept 27-28

Where's the buzz? I am going to this one this year... Where's the host hotel? I see we are in the Nebraska Furniture mart parking lot. Which side?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Scott W.
Electrical Engineer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
700R4
This is how we roll:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old Sep 11th, 19, 11:46 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
Mike

Garage
Re: Mid America Chevelle Show Sept 27-28

I'll be there! I think the Loafers are bringing around 10 cars.

70 LS5 convertible
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 19, 11:18 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech Team
Scott

Hey Mike, can't wait to get there and see the Loafers. I text Ron last night to find out where you were staying. Did I miss a different thread on this show? I can't believe that no one is talking about it. Maybe because the regional show in Kansas was this past weekend?
Usually I see something from Dean or DZAUTO.

Scott W.
Electrical Engineer

700R4
This is how we roll:

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old Sep 13th, 19, 7:58 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
Mike

Garage

This is the only thread I've seen. We are excited about going. I put new plugs and wires on the 70 last weekend. I should of done it a year ago, it really livened it up. New shocks and an oil change this weekend and we'll be ready to go. Hopefully the traffic here doesn't reflect the turnout for KC, it usually doesn't.

70 LS5 convertible
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old Sep 13th, 19, 10:46 AM
Gold Founding Member
Administrator

Garage

There ins't a host hotel actually.
The close by area hotels have enough business that they won't talk about discounts.
Ask DaleM where he is staying.

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old Sep 13th, 19, 11:28 AM
Gold Founding Member
Dale

Personally I'm staying at the Hampton Inn Kansas City Village West. I booked back in February - $407 for three nights. If the show is in the same place it's been it'll be the southernmost corner of the Nebraska Furniture Mart parking lot. Corner of France Family Drive and Village West Parkway.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	macc_2019_location.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	194.2 KB
ID:	603296  
LeoP likes this.

TC Gold #92 ~ August 1998

* Build Sheet Data Collection
* Author:

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old Sep 13th, 19, 11:50 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech Team
Scott

Thanks Dale. I have not been to the show since it was at Cabellas. Hampton Inn KC Legends still had rooms this week.

Scott W.
Electrical Engineer

700R4
This is how we roll:

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old Sep 29th, 19, 2:04 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Mike

Garage

A big thank you goes out to Roger, Dean, Dale and all of the Mid America Chevelle Club! We had a great time despite the rain. The venue is always great and it is surrounded by lots of different restaurants and stores, and is close to the hotel. The Loafers had 8 cars this year, we usually have a few more. This year we brought 2 69's and 6 70's. We did pretty good in the awards department. Ron's recently finished 69 convertible, Greg's 502 70 and our 70 convertible all won a top 3 award. The Loafers also won the $100 prize for club participation. We had a great time and are definitely looking forward to next year's show which will be the Midwest Regional and the 50th anniversary celebration of the 70! Thanks again guys, you did a great job!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20190928_100353.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	112.5 KB
ID:	604392   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190928_100322.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	604394   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190928_100248.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	131.7 KB
ID:	604396   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190929_112439.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	604398  

Name:	IMG_0197.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	145.0 KB
ID:	604402  

70 LS5 convertible
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old Sep 29th, 19, 4:02 PM
Gold Founding Member
Administrator

Garage

We really appreciate you folks coming to our show Mike.
It was nice getting to visit with you.

We were a little short on cars this year because of the weather forecast a couple even mentioned possibly hail so that scared off quite a few.

Anyway we still had 85 or so show up I think and thank God the main storm wound up going around us so we just got a few sprinkles and a lot of lightning but the lightning wasn't close to us either.

Next year we host the 33rd Midwest Chevelle Regional Show
September 25/26, 2020.

Poker Run shot, not a dark cloud in the sky
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	PokerRun_2019.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	604414  
12stones likes this.

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old Sep 29th, 19, 11:03 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech Team
Scott

I have some from the Boat Ramp on the poker run. And how my drive home looked.

I would like to commend the Mid-America Chevelle Club on their Poker Run they know how to do an amazing job keeping it organized. Also the show is done really well this year, and the Friday night cookout was fantastic as usual. We all stuck it out even though it looked like rain the entire time!

Scott W.
Electrical Engineer

700R4
This is how we roll:

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old Oct 3rd, 19, 1:59 PM
Gold Founding Member
Administrator

Garage

Dale's pictures

MID-AMERICA CHEVELLE CLUB SHOW PICTURES

My son's 68
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Allen_Robin_68_Chvelle.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	169.9 KB
ID:	604662  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelle Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address. Note, you will be sent a confirmation request to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in