Team Chevelle banner

'68 eyebrow moldings

4K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  MrGoodpliers 
#1 ·
I am in search of a pair of '68 eyebrow moldings. I need the short style that comes on the 300 and 300 deluxe. Have not looked at repro's, i would like a set of oem moldings, do not have to be nos. Thank You, Terry

#2 ·
The short ones are not repopped. I put a '68 300 Deluxe together a few years back, and shortened a pair of the longer Malibu moldings. I eventually found NOS and swapped them out, but they were pretty expensive.

#7 ·
those short ones also came on the 68 nomad wagon model.
i used some 69ss shorty units for my convertible;

they looked good but they line up with chrome on bottom of header panel instead of top of grill...
you really have to know the difference between the alignment to tell
and they are readly available>:)

#8 ·
I've bought 2 sets of long and both were flat instead of curved to fit the fenders, one set I'm stuck with since I bought a bunch of parts to save on shipping way before I needed the eyebrows then when the new fenders were put on the car and body & paint was done I found the trim didn't follow the body curve and had them well over a year, I don't think I should try selling them since I know they're no good but if someone wants to pay shipping they can have them

#11 ·
Terry I have some new parts that I dbl. ordered and some other engine parts that only have a few miles on them that didn't fix an issue and some new unused trunk drop offs that weren't needed and some other parts, I'll make a list and PM them to you or I'd be happy to pay if I don't have anything you need :thumbsup:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.