Wanted/ 72 Chevelle parts - Chevelle Tech
Temporary Free Classifieds no commercial sales -- simple forum for classifieds -- no catagories for buy or sell just by date

1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rick_Nelson

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old Apr 3rd, 19, 1:13 PM Thread Starter

Wanted/ 72 Chevelle parts

Wanted to Buy.....We are a resto. shop in New Lenox IL, Looking for several parts for a 72 LS5 454 BB,4sp,no a/c, man.steering Chevelle, vehicle built third week of Nov. 1971. Kansas city plant. Looking for quality resto parts for a factory complete resto, date codes should be approx 8-10 weeks prior to 3rd week of november vehicle is to be judged. Nos gas cap pt#410431, Alternator 1102454,Master cylinder pt#5471659,Jack base,Nos headlamp bulbs, Nos or restorable engine lift brackets, Ignition coil bracket and bolt, nos or great interior rearview mirror, Original Radiator tanks with tags or restored radiator, 1 black coat hook, Left non a/c black kick panel, very good condition shoulder belts, correct muncie shift lever bucket seats no console, muncie shift linkage, gas tank, oem starter heat shield,.....If you have parts please contact us and I will review what you have,it it is what we need I will most likely but it, as I said we are doing a factory correct resto,. I may also be interested in a Gm parts book covering 68-72. If you have any sources for parts again please let me know. Thank everyone for their time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old Apr 5th, 19, 11:35 AM
Hal
Tech Team

Re: Wanted/ 72 Chevelle parts

I have the following parts you are wanting.
1) pair of black plastic coat hooks from 67 Chevelle, believe to be same as 72 chevelle.
$15 for pair plus shipping.
2) 1967 396 coil bracket with screw and condenser clamp that are zinc plated, believe to be same as 72 chevelle 454.
$15 plus shipping.
If interested, send me an email to <[email protected]> and I will send pics.

Harold
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old Apr 21st, 19, 3:04 PM
Tech Team

should have:
Left inner kick panel, non A/C
coat hook, black
Jack base
A lot of misc hardware, clips, brackets, etc. Good supply of front clip misc - grille brackets, pot metal headlight extensions, latch and hood release, more. Removed from W Texas and New Mexico cars.

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old Apr 21st, 19, 3:53 PM
Senior Tech Team
Dan Vasic

Welcome Rick.

Glad you took my advice.

Tom & Rick and the crew at Carriage House Restorations do a great job.

Chuck will be very happy.

Dan

Owner of..... The 1969 SS396 300 Deluxe Post Sedan Registry
1969 300 Deluxe Post Sedan Frost Green
1969 SS396 300 Deluxe Post Sedan Lemans Blue (Sold to "69 Post Sedan")
1972 SS 502 T400 410 posi Mohave Gold
1970 Buick Skylark Post Sedan Gulfstream Blue
1970 Buick Skylark Post Sedan Burnished Saddle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old Apr 22nd, 19, 10:23 AM
Tech Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriage house resto View Post
Wanted to Buy.....We are a resto. shop in New Lenox IL, Looking for several parts for a 72 LS5 454 BB,4sp,no a/c, man.steering Chevelle, vehicle built third week of Nov. 1971. Kansas city plant. Looking for quality resto parts for a factory complete resto, date codes should be approx 8-10 weeks prior to 3rd week of november vehicle is to be judged. Nos gas cap pt#410431, Alternator 1102454,Master cylinder pt#5471659,Jack base,Nos headlamp bulbs, Nos or restorable engine lift brackets, Ignition coil bracket and bolt, nos or great interior rearview mirror, Original Radiator tanks with tags or restored radiator, 1 black coat hook, Left non a/c black kick panel, very good condition shoulder belts, correct muncie shift lever bucket seats no console, muncie shift linkage, gas tank, oem starter heat shield,.....If you have parts please contact us and I will review what you have,it it is what we need I will most likely but it, as I said we are doing a factory correct resto,. I may also be interested in a Gm parts book covering 68-72. If you have any sources for parts again please let me know. Thank everyone for their time.
just out of curiosity, are you a Rick Nelson subsidiary? Lake Villa, IL. Have done business with him, good guy.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old Apr 26th, 19, 6:02 PM Thread Starter

Thanks Dan!
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old Apr 26th, 19, 6:06 PM Thread Starter

Hi thanks for the reply, sorry for the delay in getting back to you I am new at this site. I have found a kick panel and I am unsure about this but I may need a complete jack. The one we have looks to be restored incorrectly from a previous shop. Or it is wrong altogether, The coat hook is a maybe.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old Apr 26th, 19, 6:12 PM Thread Starter

No we are not a Rick Nelson subsidiary. Although I have heard of him. We are a Restoration shop in New Lenox IL, been In business for more than 25 years. Recently under new ownership approx a year and a half, Same people in the shop just a new owner. Thanks for your interest.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old Apr 26th, 19, 6:18 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the reply I am new at this site and expected to get an alert when I had people replying to the post. So sorry for the delay. I am not sure if the coat hooks are the same, have not had this issue before so I have no experience with any differences between the years. I really only need one at this point. and we have a coil bracket. If I need the hooks I will be in touch. Thank you
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old Jun 10th, 19, 1:00 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveschevyparts View Post
just out of curiosity, are you a Rick Nelson subsidiary? Lake Villa, IL. Have done business with him, good guy.
I am in Pleasant Plains, IL not Lake Villa. Thanks for the good guy compliment. I do my best.
Pat_McNeil likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Musclecar Restoration and Design
Pleasant Plains, IL
217-626-(CARS)

Specializing in the LS6 Chevelle and Hi po Chevrolets

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old Jun 10th, 19, 8:28 PM
Team Member
Jim

There is a Rick in Lake Villa, IL who's on this site: RixLS6 good guy with many rare parts and much knowledge
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old Jun 10th, 19, 10:05 PM
SFD
Tech Team
Steve

Garage
Did you find the alternator and coil bracket?

Steve
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelle Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address. Note, you will be sent a confirmation request to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in