2019 Northern Ohio Regional Chevelle Show - Page 10 - Chevelle Tech
Team Chevelle Cruiz-ins Get-togethers, Announcements, Shows & Events

113Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #136 of 148 (permalink) Unread Aug 2nd, 19, 8:04 AM
Gold Member
Gene

Re: 2019 Northern Ohio Regional Chevelle Show

Had insomnia last night and watched that vid. THNX Phil!
Slick71ss likes this.

Gene
ACES 3112/Team Chevelle Gold #62
Be big, be a 'builder'!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #137 of 148 (permalink) Unread Aug 4th, 19, 1:34 PM
Senior Tech Team
Duke

Just got home..great trip with no issues (whew!) My old heap does a pretty good job on the road...12+ MPG. Not exactly EPA-worthy but I'm not too concerned! To Joe, Mark and ALL the NOCC gang...friggin awesome job! What a time we all had! To me, this show is like a "family reunion" and to all my "family" thanks for being there and I look forward to seeing you again next year. To Dan Vasic...you were right...it was epic and that word is none too strong. So many great '69's in one place at one time...never again I'll bet. Great job, Dan and thanks for all your hard work and thanks to all the '69 owners who came from far and wide to be counted in the group. There wasn't one car in that entire lot that I wouldn't be proud to have in my garage (gee, I'd have to add on!). Next year!

Duke
von and fastss396man like this.
post #138 of 148 (permalink) Unread Aug 4th, 19, 4:25 PM
von
Lifetime Founding Member
Von

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUKE 69 View Post
Just got home..great trip with no issues (whew!) My old heap does a pretty good job on the road...12+ MPG. Not exactly EPA-worthy but I'm not too concerned! To Joe, Mark and ALL the NOCC gang...friggin awesome job! What a time we all had! To me, this show is like a "family reunion" and to all my "family" thanks for being there and I look forward to seeing you again next year. To Dan Vasic...you were right...it was epic and that word is none too strong. So many great '69's in one place at one time...never again I'll bet. Great job, Dan and thanks for all your hard work and thanks to all the '69 owners who came from far and wide to be counted in the group. There wasn't one car in that entire lot that I wouldn't be proud to have in my garage (gee, I'd have to add on!). Next year!

Duke
I echo Duke's words. It was an epic event. Over 100 '69 Chevelles with just about every color and configuration. COPO's and Yenkos galore. Perfect weather and lots of fun stuff going on, not to mention the parking lot gatherings at night. Another fantastic job by NOCC.

von '69 Malibu Team Chevelle Member #15
[img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #139 of 148 (permalink) Unread Aug 4th, 19, 5:07 PM
Woj
Senior Tech Team
Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUKE 69 View Post

Duke
Duke,

You are right on. This show was phenomenal. If you couldn't find a Chevelle that you liked there, you don't like Chevelles. The BEST part of the show was meeting up with Chevelle-friends from all over. Many thanks to all that traveled hundreds of miles to make this a great show. I don't know anyone that attended, that was disappointed.

Great job to Joe, Mark and the entire staff of the NOCC. Well done..... again!

Phil Woj
post #140 of 148 (permalink) Unread Aug 4th, 19, 9:36 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Chad

Totally agree with all the comments. My dream show - all those 69s in one place! And the one crowd that would appreciate every one! Rough road home (I70 between Dayton and Indy - - GEEZ!), but uneventful trip otherwise.

Great job by NOCC. Lots of work, I'm sure, but much, much appreciated!

Chad
TC #3153
ACES #7363

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #141 of 148 (permalink) Unread Aug 4th, 19, 10:35 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Mike

Garage

Was a great time, and wonderful seeing all my Team Chevelle friends again.

Especially good to meet Derek and Brad.

Congrats to all show winners.
Derek69SS and SS Chad like this.

Mike

My

AACA Senior Grand National
Good Guys Muscle Car of the Year Finalist

Eckler's Winternationals Platinum 1000 pts
2016 Midwest Chevelle Regional 1000 Point Award

NPD Choice Award All GM Oktoberfest
6 times Concours d'Elegance Best in Class

MCC Platinum & 2 times People's Choice Award & Carolina Chevelle Club Best in Show

2016 Midwest Chevelle Regional "Dean Call Award"
2015 OPGI Original Restored Award

MCACN Gold
post #142 of 148 (permalink) Unread Aug 4th, 19, 10:42 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Mike

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by shovelrick View Post
Well guys don't forget to post some pics
https://www.chevelles.com/forums/29-...ity-there.html

Mike

My

MCC Platinum & 2 times People's Choice Award & Carolina Chevelle Club Best in Show

MCACN Gold
post #143 of 148 (permalink) Unread Aug 9th, 19, 1:02 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
Bob

Wonderful Show and a Wonderful group of friends. I love the KARS, But I also love the Reunion each year. I even saw a Dairy Queen Cup on the antenna of one of the CHEEEEPER 69s. It did not have a metal top, It was one of the 69 bunch with a Kanvas Top.
Bob

1970 SS LS-5/M-22 El Camino- Org. Owner-AACA 2016-Senior Grand National Winner---MCACN-GOLD-2013
1970 ( FRAUD) SS 468 Station Wagon - Driver.
post #144 of 148 (permalink) Unread Aug 9th, 19, 6:55 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
Mike

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinls5 View Post
Wonderful Show and a Wonderful group of friends. I love the KARS, But I also love the Reunion each year. I even saw a Dairy Queen Cup on the antenna of one of the CHEEEEPER 69s. It did not have a metal top, It was one of the 69 bunch with a Kanvas Top.
Bob
Next time fill it with ice cream and keep it right side up.

Mike

My

MCACN Gold
post #145 of 148 (permalink) Unread Aug 9th, 19, 11:27 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
Brian

Garage

Ditto - Ditto - Ditto... Awesome show! Awesome people!

69' SS396 Chevelle L78 396/375hp M-21 Close Ratio Cortez Silver
10 year Resto
It's brand new again!
02' Harley FatBoy, Diamond Ice Pearl and lots of chrome!
ACES# 3466
post #146 of 148 (permalink) Unread Aug 12th, 19, 1:00 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium Member
Mark

Send a message via Yahoo to 72convertibless454

Thank you all so much for supporting and attending the show. I don't ever think I worked so hard on what is supposed to be a vacation for myself. I barely had a chance to look at cars on Saturday as we counted votes and put the awards ceremony together. The volunteers in this organization are awesome! Toys For Tots, Mobility World, and Littlest Hero's will appreciate all the money we raised for their organizations!

We need a 1970 Cheerleader like Dan Vasic was for the 69's! - See ya next year!
von, 427L88, B433 and 1 others like this.

Show Planner - Northern Ohio Chevelle Regional Show, Aug 2nd & 3rd 2019

post #147 of 148 (permalink) Unread Aug 12th, 19, 1:14 PM
Gold Member
Gene

Geez, I guess the 66s, 67s, and 68s will have to wait another 50 years!

Gene
ACES 3112/Team Chevelle Gold #62
Be big, be a 'builder'!
post #148 of 148 (permalink) Unread Aug 12th, 19, 1:34 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Mike

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 427L88 View Post
Geez, I guess the 66s, 67s, and 68s will have to wait another 50 years!
I hope Old Red is done by then.
DUKE 69, 427L88 and Derek69SS like this.

Mike

My

MCACN Gold
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelle Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address. Note, you will be sent a confirmation request to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in