Team Chevelle banner

Mid America in Wichita

733 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Molly's 70 
#1 ·
I have asked before, but have NOT seen one thing about the event in Wichita in Sept. Has there been ANY activity or anyone registering for it?
I've been considering on going, but if no one is participating, that will be disappointing.
The last time I inquired, I was given a copy of the registration, but zero update info.

#3 ·
There may not be very many people from Wichita on Team Chevelle :confused:

The show in Wichita this year is called The Midwest Chevelle Regional Show.

There may not be many of us from the Mid-America Chevelle Club attending this year because Wichita moved The Midwest Chevelle Regional Show date from June to Sept 6th which is two weeks before our show in Kansas City (The Mid-America Chevelle Show) on Sept.28th plus on a day when we always attend another show here.

Our show use to be called The ACES-Mid-America Chevelle Show until ACES folded.

You can check on their show here;
© WICHITA AREA CHEVELLE OWNERS

#5 ·
I was hoping to see lots of Chevelle's & meet lots of people. I just live about 2 miles away from the event. They almost have a new hotel finished at that location, so there will be 2 hotels there.

There's also a bowling alley, movie theater, sports bar & half a dozen restaurants just on that corner.

Easy place to get to. It's just off the highway.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.