Question About a Decal - Chevelle Tech
2001 General Tech questions from 2001

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old Oct 5th, 01, 9:20 AM Thread Starter
Tech Team

I'm sure you've had this question asked many times before... On the trunk of my 72 chevelle malibu there's a decal that says Dick Barone Springfield PA. Is this the dealer or is it some sort of special edition? (which I highly doubt because the car looks to be a stock .307) If it is the dealer is there anywhere that I could get ahold of them or find out information? Any insight to this would be much appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old Oct 5th, 01, 9:24 AM
Senior Tech Team
Kurt

It's the Dealer Decal.

Your best bet is to try the phone book. Yes, it's a pain if you live far away, but I don't know of any other way

Kurt
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old Oct 5th, 01, 10:31 AM
Gold Member

I did a little checking for you and the Chevrolet dealer in Springfield PA is now Rothrock Chevrolet. They are located on Baltimore Pike at Rt. 420. Their phone number is 610-544-7300 You might call there and see if there are any old timers left from the old store. They may remember the car !

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old Jan 1st, 07, 6:12 PM
Tech Team

Re: Question About a Decal

Yes Dick Barone Chevrolet was bought by Rothrock Chevrolet .The old Dick Barone dealership was originally located in the building that is now occupied by Loughead Pontiac on Baltimore pike, just across the street (rt. 420) from Rothrock Chevrolet.I believe the dealership changed hands in the early Eighties.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelle Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address. Note, you will be sent a confirmation request to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Old Thread Warning
This Thread is more than 4612 days old. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
If you still feel it is necessary to make a new reply, you can still do so though.