Been there, done that-left the radio on (remote lead on amp hot) and mistakenly grounded the disconnected line that was supposed to go to the battery. Blew out several transistors. Amp's probablly trashed.
I learned a hard lesson-disconnect battery before starting wiring work (and I knew better [img]graemlins/clonk.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/clonk.gif[/img] )
"Until we, as citizens, become proud of the job our government is doing, no elected official should serve more than one term." TC (Gold) #174