Team Chevelle banner

'67 300 Deluxe 2dr Sedan

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  shelteredv 
#1 ·
Just found this forum; I saw a reference to it on the auction site 'BringATrailer'. I was reminded of my first car. It was a '67 Chevelle 300 Deluxe 2-door sedan. Handed down from my parents in 1973, It was a slate blue color and had the 250 six and a Powerglide. A good, honest car and of course I loved it.
But I have seen maybe three other 2dr sedans in all the years since I had to sell it in 1975... how many 2-doors like mine were made? Obviously not many survive.
Moderators feel free to move this thread if it's in the wrong forum.
Thanx in advance-
Mark Sampson

#2 ·
Welcome to Team Chevelle.....:waving:

According to the info I have, 6,154 300 Deluxe 2-door sedans were built with 6 cylinder engines for domestic sales. Another 424 for export. Another 2,104 with V8 engines. Not many left unless they're in hiding somewhere. There are a few members here that have them.

#4 ·
I gave my Dad a '66 model outfitted just like yours for Father's Day. They are getting very difficult to find in good shape.

#7 ·
Probably best to start your own new thread. 2 door sedan window glass is unique. You will need to find a donor car. The rear window glass matches the 4 door sedan. There are some discussions here on what parts interchange if you do a search.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.