Looking for 70 mist green SS chevelle sold in 1972 in ohio - Chevelle Tech
Lost and Found A home for lost and found Chevelle cars or items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old May 10th, 19, 3:49 PM Thread Starter

Looking for 70 mist green SS chevelle sold in 1972 in ohio

I am looking for my 70 SS chevelle I sold in about 1972 in lake county ohio to a guy in I think north randel ohio to replace his stolen 70 SS.
It was mist green , green bucket seat interior and green vinyl top.
402 with Lakewood bell housing 4 sp and 488 posi. In the console I had 3 gauges in the plate top where I had hole sawed the holes for the gauges.
It had a grant steering wheel and on the drivers floor pan under the carpet I had the serial # in magic marker.

Please help an old fart before he takes his dirt nap find his old love. Thanks guys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelle Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address. Note, you will be sent a confirmation request to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in