In the process of doing the interior this winter, FWIW here goes.
1. PUI window felts were wrong, reorder from Re Pops, the PUI clips were in the wrong place.
2. sent sun visors from PUI back, poor stitching around the ends. Had www.sunviors.com
redo my old ones.
3. front door panels had the holes for the window crank and door handle about 1/8 in to low, as a result a fight to get the washer lined up for the door and window cranks and the clips in the holes on the door.
4. rear panels came damaged at the lower front ends. sent back, reorder, they also came damage in the same spot, so I fix them with glue and a thin piece of aluminum. Then on one panel the vinyl material was glue back to far, about 1/2", so it wouldn't come around the front of the pinch weld.
5. Stitching on the seams on the front buckets don't line up. Once you go though the process of getting those pull tabs hog ringed down and they line up it is obvious that a drunk sewed the inside padding on.
If this outfit is one of the best, I'd hate to see some of the poor ones.
And I do intend to write to PUI and send some photo's