Team Chevelle banner

Rear seat back

2K views 20 replies 2 participants last post by  RealRed70 
#1 ·
I have a 71 ss coupe. I tried to update my interior and the rear seat back cover isn't wide enough. I'm thinking I may have a 4 door rear seat back in my 2 door. Does anyone have the dimensions of the back seats and anyone have a coupe seat back for sale? I have the bottom part already.

Thanks for the help.

#6 ·
Thanks for the quick answers.

I have both PUI uhp17p and 18 (I think those are the numbers). I ordered the convertible one first by mistake. It is even shorter.

According to my upholstery guy I'm 3 inches short on width. It was a little tight to get out. The bottom part worked fine. This is on the back portion. He said he can add material, I'm just trying to figure out what I have. The prior cover was flat across the top.

#16 · (Edited)
Sorry no pictures.

I did go by the shop. The cover has a bunch of issues. It is tapered where it shouldn't be and doesn't even match the lower seat cover. I contacted PUI but I'm afraid I will end up with the same thing again if they send me a replacement. They are measuring another one and getting me the dimensions.

If that's off, I will just have to have one made.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.