Wheel option help, caliper clearance issue 70 chevelle ss - Chevelle Tech
Wheels & Tires What fits what?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old Mar 3rd, 16, 2:42 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up Wheel option help, caliper clearance issue 70 chevelle ss

Hi All!

I really need some help as I have run into an issue with finding wheels that will work with my application.

I have a 70 chevelle ss which I just installed the baer 13" Track4 system on the front. The issue is I am trying to use an 18" wheel and have had no luck finding any options that will clearance the calipers unless I go custom. I really don't want to spend $3000 for wheels.

Anyone know or have wheels that will fit this application? I have attached the template for fit from baer.

Thanks for your help!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Brake Template.pdf (105.1 KB, 13 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old Mar 3rd, 16, 8:06 PM
Senior Tech Team
Big Al

Re: Wheel option help, caliper clearance issue 70 chevelle ss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentbowers2 View Post
Hi All!

I really need some help as I have run into an issue with finding wheels that will work with my application.

I have a 70 chevelle ss which I just installed the baer 13" Track4 system on the front. The issue is I am trying to use an 18" wheel and have had no luck finding any options that will clearance the calipers unless I go custom. I really don't want to spend $3000 for wheels.

Anyone know or have wheels that will fit this application? I have attached the template for fit from baer.

Thanks for your help!!
Take a look at the Ridler 695. I have them and they fit over my Baer Pro+13" kit with room to spare. They are affordable too.

1968 Impala Turbo 6.0 798 RWHP

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

72' 5 speed LY6 Malibu-Sold

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old Mar 3rd, 16, 9:17 PM Thread Starter

And you have the ridler 695 in an 18" with stock spindles? Thanks for the reply!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelle Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address. Note, you will be sent a confirmation request to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Old Thread Warning
This Thread is more than 1488 days old. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
If you still feel it is necessary to make a new reply, you can still do so though.