I also put all new Suspension Parts on my car from UMI Perf
I looked at various other companies
eg. BMR Fab. / Hotchkis / Edelbrock / Hellwigs / SC & C / HRPartsNStuff / Speed Tech .....
I would have purchased the UMI Perf 64-67 GM A Body Handling Package- Stage 2 # ABF403-64
except that the kit came with 1" lowering springs
which I did not want or need as I run OEM stock springs for the stock riding height.
I purchased the following from UMI Perf and found them to be
of the best looking & quality that I have ever seen/used;
1. UMI Perf 64-67 GM A Body Rear Lower Boxed / Adj Upper Control Arms # 402126
2. UMI Perf 64-72 GM A Body Solid Front and Rear Sway Bar Kit # 403534
3. UMI Perf 64-72 GM A-Body Tubular Upper & Lower Front A-Arm Kit # 403133
4. UMI Perf 64-72 GM A-Body Viking Front Coil Over, Dbl Adj Shocks # A205-550T
5. UMI Perf 64-72 GM A-Body Viking Rear Dbl Adj Shocks # B220
6. UMI Perf 64-72 GM A-Body Tie Rod Adjusters # 2103
7. UMI Perf 64-67 GM A-Body Rear Shock Tower Brace # 4059
Also I added the Rear Frame Cross Brackets.
The difference in ride quality/handling , went to firm and stable,
that I have acquired with the great parts from UMI Perf I put on from the previous original type Springs
and Shocks ride which was like riding on a log road,
so it has been a night to day type change in ride and handling response .
See the various Kits for your car here
Handling Kits : UMI Performance, Inc.
dependant on what you want,